We were guests of a Shareholder and were treated wonderfully. We stayed in villa E31 and our housekeeper, Felipa Martinez, was wonderful. She paid such attention to detail in preparing our food and in cleaning our villa. Our villa was beautiful and someone came to clean the pool just about daily.
The food and service at the VIP restaurants was good. We ate on the non-VIP side a few times and were not impressed on that side. I would only visit this property if I had VIP privileges.
The beaches on the VIP side were beautiful. We did not visit any beaches on the other side. Overall, the VIP side of the resort was beautiful and the service was great. I cannot comment on the non-VIP side too much.
I've been travelling to the Caribbean annually for over 20 years and this was, by far, my best vacation. I look forward to returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classical Mediterranean style Villa, with red tile roof, archways and stone columns with a magnificent tropical garden. The Villa offers a private swimming pool, a superb location, shaded terrace, veranda, kitchen, and a full private bath leading directly off each bedroom. Also included is a maid and a golf-cart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Crown Villas at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- The Crown Villas At Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort Dominican Republic/Puerto Plata