“Airport to Lifestyles & 27 Waterfalls”

R.V. Private Tours And Taxi
Ranked #1 of 48 Tours in Puerto Plata
More attraction details
Owner description: Our company "R.V. Tours & Transfers" has Rene Robles and a team of tour guides and bus drivers highly qualified to provide you a first class service and make your holidays an unforgettable adventure.
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Rene is a very organized, very timely person. He responds immediately and is incredibly helpful. I suggest him and his prices are far cheaper than anything the hotel offers.

All reviews
"reliable service"
"organic chocolate"
"holding a sign"

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I located Rene online and sent him off a few details by email asking for a quote for a return transfer for 4 from the Puerto Plata Airport to the Grand Bahia Principe San Juan. He got back to me very quickly with the quote, and option of payment. After some shopping around I soon realized Rene offered a great price. I made a reservation with him and told him I would pay in cash (USD) when we arrived. From that moment on he kept close contact via email on all required details of the transfer.

As promised Rene was in the arrivals area with a sign to meet us and before we knew it, he was loading our luggage and offering us a cold beverage. We immediately found Rene to be a very personable and likeable man, who spoke great English. He had proficient and very safe driving skills and gave us a detailed description of the many areas we passed through on the hour plus drive. He offers wi if too. After a good dose of rum and coke, some very friendly chat and great service we arrived at our destination.

Rene picked us up at the resort for our trip back to the airport as promised and quickly whisked us off. We had the pleasure this time to meet his lovely wife and cute little boy at our request. Such nice people, so representative of the warmth of the Dominican Republican people. I might add we didn’t pay him until he dropped us off, at which time he discreetly took the cash and tucked it away without even counting it.

If you want a reliable, genuinely nice guy, safe driver, and who speaks great English, Rene is your guy. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We found this wonderful tour company on TripAdvisor and booked 2 days before,fast response,promptly arrived and great day. Custom to our ideas I wanted to see old cemetery and eat local food and it was no problem.full of smiles and yes whatever you want attitude truly felt like a rockstar
They even drove to Cabarete so book a trip and enjoy your time in my favourite country

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I had Rene pick me up from the airport and drive me to Buen Hombre. I was traveling with my dog and that was not an issue. Rene is very serviceminded and go above and beyond, you are in absolutely the best hands. He speaks fluent english and is willing to give a good bargain.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I contacted Rene by email, arranged and paid for the Puerto Plata City tour for me and my wife prior to our arrival and the the whole process was straight forward. Rene and our tour guide Andy arrived at our Hotel at the arranged time, Rene was our driver for the the tour and Andy was our tour guide.

Rene is a competent driver in what appeared to me to be very trying traffic conditions .Andy is a very pleasant man with an easy going attitude who is instantly likeable. he is fluent in English and is very knowledgeable about the tour and answered all of our questions with ease. It became apparent during the tour that Andy is a proud Dominican who enjoys sharing his knowledge with visitors and is always on hand to assist with translations during the visits to the local shops. I highly recommend anyone visiting the DR to arrange a private tour with this company

2  Thank John_Neilson