“Mr.”
other travellers have booked this property
65000 gallon pool
from the air very secluded
Check Availability
mezzanine floor
one of the balconies
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1
one of the ensuites with his hers and walk in closet with safe
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
view from bedroom 2
Bedroom 3 with balcony
Bedroom 4
All bedrooms have ensuites,aircon and fans
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 6 with ocean views
Cinema
gymnasium
Kitchen
waterfall
Entrance with huge oak door
Cofresi beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Edelarosa...
“Mr.”
Reviewed 6 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

A beautiful and very spacious villa with amazing views.
Overall, my stay here was great. The staff was attentive yet respective of our privacy. For a Group of 16 people including children not once did we feel that we were on top of each other. You have the pool area downstairs and another small pool in the main floor that has an amazing view and I cant forget to mention the balcony area.
My family and I had a great time and i do recommend this villa for a big group.
Just a heads up for families travelling with kids .... Kids do pay as adults. (5 months and a 1year old)
I would also like to add that our party caused some damage to the villa and the staff and the owner were very understanding...fair ... and professional. Were were trully appreciative of their handling of the situation.

7 Oct 2016
thanks for the review and we hope that you can back again. next time try not to knock down my front wall when leaving the villa...it is now fixed and as good as new
Dbaton23
“Amazing property!!!!”
Reviewed 7 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the Bentley villa for a week in August. Weather was perfect all week the villa was better. Amazing staff. Very friendly and accommodating. The villa was immaculate and the rooms were spacious and very clean. The power went out once but the staff was right there to help and it was back on immediately. The pool and jacuzzi were cleaned everyday and the view from the back overlooking confresi is amazing. Will deffinately be coming back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Sep 2016
Thanks for your review. My staff enjoyed your company and are asking when you are returning
Regards Glen
Rosemarie...
Brooklyn, New York
“James Bond/Bentley Villa Unforgettable Experience!”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I spent 7 days at James Bond (or Bentley Villa as we know it). We had no problem whatsoever with check in. As a matter of fact, the keys of this luxurious villa with panoramic views were available to us immediately after arriving in Dominican Republic! The property is located in the town of Cofresi minutes from downtown Puerto Plata and about 35-40 minutes from Sosua airport. The villa has 3 full baths a complete kitchen including a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, stove, garbage disposal, microwave, etc. Flat Panel TV with cable and wireless internet. We've travelled a lot in our lives but this exceeded my expectations! The fully equipped friendly staff are bi-lingual (English and Spanish) and includes 24 hour watchmen. The rooms were spotless with comfortable amenities. The ambiance and vibe is super relaxing and great for couples. We enjoyed our stay here it is truly one of a kind experience. Having said that, we recommend it wholeheartedly are thrilled to be returning back again in early May!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Apr 2016
Thanks for your great review and looking forward to you returning this month. Just for the record the villa actually has 7 bathrooms, no garbage disposal or dishwasher and I only wish my staff were all bilingual. Maybe they haven't let on to me yet.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing