We just came back from a 6 day stay at Casa. We have gone many times over the years and to many other resorts. We have rented a villa the last several years and this is where it really separates itself from other resorts. The villas are beautiful and having a warm and attentive staff cater to your needs is so nice. This year we brought my 83 year old father and his lady friend along with my 13 and 14 year old boys. Our butler Agapito was great (we had him last year and requested him again). Great food choices, great service and the tennis is superb too. We have been to other resorts but for us there is no alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean - Casa de Campo - a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Our tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including a private beach, expansive marina, tennis and polo facilities, and three championship golf courses - including Pete Dye's masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, number 1 in Caribbean and 52 in the world. And, if all this still isn't enough, Casa de Campo contains a full-size replica of a 16th-century Mediterranean village and amphitheater, filled with art, history, and cute little European-style cafes. More than 20 restaurants and 15 bars and lounges at Casa de Campo offer a dizzying number of ways to unwind or enjoy meals. Feel like a kid again, driving your golf cart to move within the resort. You will have much more fun than anywhere else! But more than anything, Casa de Campo is a state of mind and a way of life rather than just a mark on the map. For new guests, we welcome you to experience our warm hospitality. And for those who have already experienced our incredible resort, we can't wait to welcome you back. Daily cleaning service, included in your room rate. Complimentary 4-passenger golf cart. Separate bathroom with glass-enclosed shower. Even a relaxing bathtub and private lavatory. Front desk and concierge services 24 hours, 7 days a week. We strive as much as possible to make our casa, your casa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Casa de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic