We loved it. We are both amateur polo players and that is why we picked this resort. We arranged it so it was all inclusive and since it was off season for the polo, the polo pro and grooms at the time were more than happy to let us help to exercise the ponies by letting us have little scrimmages. Mind you this was a few years back so it is not a current review, so a lot may have changed, but from fellow members of the polo community, I hear that it is still as good if not better. We aim to return this year!
The food and accommodations were outstanding and we were treated like royalty when we were there . We look forward to the golf courses!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean—Casa de Campo Resort and Villas—a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Our tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis courts, and polo facilities. Casa de Campo is also one of the most sought-after Dominican Republic golf resorts featuring three championship golf courses — including Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa de Campo Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic