“Delicious perfect!”

Panaderia y Reposteria Francesa Trigo de Oro
Ranked #16 of 47 Restaurants in La Romana
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Description: Excellent french bakery and pastry which also serve various sandwiches in french bread,salted and sweet crepes, salads mixt and salad bar, hamburgers, omelettes. Good ambiance in terrace. Sport's transmission on wide screen.Open from 7h am until 10h pm every day. Sunday 7h am until 2h30.
“Delicious perfect!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My family and I enjoy having breakfast almost every weekend while living at Casa de Campo, from Dec. 1999 to 2002
So good that my brother whom once lived inParis was impressed by their authenticity french pastry.

• Visited September 2012

Portland, Oregon
“Nice ambiance, good food”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We have only had breakfast and lunch here. I am not sure they have a different lunch menu, I think not. Light sandwich and other dishes. Croissants. A few vegetarian choices. Cosmopolitan/European ambience. I just thought I would write this quick review since I saw the restaurant listed here and was just there a short time ago. Will do another if I find out more about the restaurant, we have been there three times so far and am going back to La Romana before too long.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank pdxrain
Mount Airy, Maryland
“Yummy fresh chocolate croissants and other baked goods!”
Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

We would pick up chocolate croissants, ham and cheese croissants, cinnamon rolls and some other pastries for breakfast for every morning. They were always fresh and very good tasting.

• Visited March 2013