My husband and I made the trip to Cap Cana following our April 9th wedding. We stayed from April 11th - 18th. From the moment we arrived we were greeted by smiling faces and the most pleasant staff members. When we checked into our room it was beautiful however not exactly what we had in mind, Kary the head concierge immediately found us a villa that was available and beach front! It was perfect. She came to our old room and picked us up and took us to our new room so quickly!
During our seven nights - we never came across a staff member that was not smiling, they are always "excellente". The resort is beautiful however it is the people that work there that make it truly wonderful. The food was great to us - we have never been to an all inclusive resort so we have nothing to compare it to but we thought everything was great! Our favorite spots were Wok for dinner - the sushi is to die for and the hibachi is delicous as well.
Some people that we would like to recognize would be Jesus - working at the various restaurants at night and poolside durning the day, Kayla and Willy Wonka with entertainment. Cesearn - he took care of us at dinner almost every night and was so attentive to all our needs!!! Kary - head concierge is an amazing women who loves her job and it shows! These people all deserve a raise. We love them like family and hope to see them all again in the future.
It was truly a trip to remember.
The "PEACES"!!! (Stephanie and Eric)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort