Amazing! This is a huge resort..a compound/castle/fort. Simply beautiful resort...hands down picturesque in every aspect. Beach area is a bit small but they make up for it with the amount of lounge areas they offer on and around the sand. Areas were never crowded. Amazing pools! Staff is incredibly accomodating. They were hands down the most attentive, fun group I've ever experienced at any all inclusive resort. They actually made the trip what it was for our group. Food was better than good, not excellent but that's par for the course sometimes at all inclusive resorts in DR, Mexico, etc. Beer (El Presidente) and liquor (Grey Goose, Belvedere) was top shelf....all cocktails were made to order unlike other all inclusive resorts where most everything comes out of pre-mixed blending units. Rooms were musty smelling. That needs to improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort