Sanctuary Cap Cana will always hold a special place in me and my husbands heart! We got married at this amazing resort a year ago with our closest friends and family. It had everything we wanted in our dream wedding settting! From the breathtaking private island where we said our wedding vows, to the gorgous setting for our reception at the Blue Marlin Lounge and Restaurant. It was a day we will never forget! The scenery/the grounds/the staff/ truely a GEM resort! At the time this resort was under different management, Secrets. So as our 1 year anniversary approached we were excited to return here. We were a little hesitant if the new management would work with us and honoring any contracts we had with our wedding package that included free nights to return for our 1 year anniversary. After reaching out to the management team in the US, they put me in contact with Norberto Garcia in reservations and they did just that, honored our return stay. We were so pleased and excited. Upon our arrival @ Sanctuary we were greeted by Joseph, Max and Hector. Right away they knew we were returning for our 1 year anniversary upon meeting us and we felt very special. These guys are great and were so accomidating. They upgraded us to a honeymoon suite which obviously was more than we anticipated in a room. It changed the entire feel of our vacation and we couldn't have been more pleased. Our room had breathtaking views from the top of the fortress/castle. Very private setting with our own private pool on our deck. The room was top notch!! They had champagne in our room to greet us, rose pedals on the bed, 1 year anniversary sign on the door, champagne breakfast the next day on our patio for our 1 year return. We were very impressed how this resort just goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is perfect, and that it was! Everything here was just as we had remembered it but even better! We were very impressed by the service. Yissel @ the concierge desk answered all requests/questions we had during our entire stay. She was fabulous! I really enjoyed talking to her daily. Make sure if you go here you ask for Yissel. My husband and I wanted to get pictures taken at the resort as they have a company Tropical Pictures on hand there. Yalitza Garcia Avila, with Tropical Pictures worked with us and was a pleasure to work with. I have to give kuddos to this photography company they have partnered with as they do fabulous work. Very impressed and would say to future brides I would highly recommend using their company at the resort for your wedding pictures. Yalitza will take care of all your needs. She is very attentive to everything. She even got us permission to go out on the private island where we got married at the year before so we could go get pictures taken out there again. So special! If you get pictures taken here, request Rolando as the photographer. His work is amazing!!
As far as the resort accomidations go you really can't go wrong with any of the rooms. For those that do not know, they have 14 different room types here and all have great views of the resort/ocean. The food was good. Our favorite was was the blue marlin of course. Both for the scenery and food. Johnny and Ruth waited on us every day either at the pool bar or beach and were a lot of fun to talk too. Honestly I cannot say enough about the staff at this resort. My husband and I have traveled many places and I have to say the service/staff here is our top. The scenery here goes without saying the prettiest setting in the carribean. I would say for anyone looking to get married, this is the dream setting for you and your guests. Anyone looking for a romantic getaway, this is your resort. My husband and I are already planning to return for our 2 year anniversary. This is our special place and its truely a hidden GEM of the Caribbean!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort