I just back from amazing vacation in Sanctuary Cap Cana Celebratting my Birthday with my High School body!
In one sentence "It was paradise!!" We absouletly loved it! We will go back again and again .
We would like to express our feeling about all the staff working in this resort!
Excellent, friendy , peace environment and specially thanks to Angi, Marlenis, Odoli, Maiami, Manuel and the rest which we may forgot their name! But all so hard worker, nice, polite!!
The hotel was so beautiful every corner looked as a piece of art. Interior Design of resort was incredible.
It was so relaxing.We are happy that made a decision to go there!:)
We DO RECOMMEND to plan a trip to Punta Cana and stay at Sanctuary Cap Cana!! WE LOVED IT AND WE WILL GO BACK THERE NEXT YEAR!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort