This was our second trip this year to Sanctuary (early December 2012). It is under management transition (Corey) and it is NO LESS amazing than our experience in May (the only difference was the mosquitos in december!!). The staff is outstanding and service oriented. The Blue Marlin is a fun place to eat and gather and the menu never gets old. We had a beach wedding and our reception was in the Palappa. The staff transformed it into a gorgeous and intimate setting for us and our guests (thank you Kary G and Victoria!). We had a villa on the beach and the rooms were clean and well cared for; the housekeeping staff was superb and met every request. Room service available 24h! Our wedding guests said this was the best vacation they had EVER had, and two of them live in Hawaii!!! We will be going back every year.
We used two vendors recommended by the hotel that we LOVED:
Therese McManus at CTS Travel services arranged a catamaran cruise for us post wedding on the Marine Caribe. Amazing crew and captain, amazing water, tremendous fun on the ocean! Two hot tubs on the catamaran and snorkeling. Abel Hernandez was our great CTS representative that day and took exceptional care of us! Our guests raved about this one and we will definitely do again.
Hands down recommendation for Martin and Sebastian from Ameztoy/Ambrogetti Photography (www.martinameztoy.com) in Bravaro, D.R. They met with us ahead of the wedding and took some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. Not only that, they are warm and personable and will tailor their approach to whatever you want. They are new lifelong friends and we can't stop looking at our pics!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort