At the Sanctuary, my husband and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary! The staff at the Sanctuary made sure our stay was 1st class! Keila was apart of the entertainment. After the first round of horseshoes, she was calling us by name and created a wonderful atmosphere of family. We met Rocky during a Spanish lesson, and he became our go-to-guy for any need that we may have had, which were few. Menor was everywhere, making our stay fun with his playful antics and great smile. Richard, Saul, and Caterina were all contributors in making our stay wonderful! As you can tell, for us, vacation was about relaxation and time together, and it was also about connecting with the staff and leaving a piece of ourselves with them! Thank you Staff of Sanctuary Cap Cana!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort