I organized a trip with my fiancé, two sisters, four nieces and nephew and brother-in-law for Christmas week. Not knowing what to expect with a new trip, my family and I had a fantastic time! The resort could not have been better! The staff was great and The activity organizer, James Bond, was terrific and made our trip much more fun and enjoyable. We would highly recommend this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort