From arrival to departure, the Sanctuary was incredible. The staff was phenomenal, grounds impeccable, cleanliness everywhere you looked. This "smaller" resort was hands down better than the "golf cart" resorts. Each room is a very short walk to the ocean and every room was beach front. Restaurants were all very good, not five star, but for all inclusive, I'd give the food a 9 out of 10. Most importantly, the staff from housekeeping to waiters and concierge , were top notch. We will definitely come back again. We told the front desk upon checking out, "we have absolutely no complaints". We've already talked about returning in the fall. I'd give the overall rating five star!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort