My husband and I recently came back from this resort and had a fabulous time. It was a clean, friendly, and fun place with great people. The staff was not only attentive, but engaging. We had unbelieveably great service from the bell hop to the events coordinator. Menor and Ramon were two of our favorites. They tried to keep the day filled with little events that allowed you to be involved, but still relaxed. The facility and amentites were clean and beautiful. We highly reccommend this resort. We only hope that you have pleasure of the same great staff we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort