My wife and I were nervous after reading some of the negative reviews, but we had a wonderful experience. The staff was amazing! My thanks to Metz, Manuel, Valentina, Larry, Christian, and Isoncka for their tremendous service. Most of all I want to thank Hector Torres for his amazing coordination and facilitation of our vow renewal ceremony. The entire staff was so friendly and they made us feel like royalty. We had a junior suite ocean view room which was spacious and had a breathtaking view. One of the biggest complaints I read was concerning the food, but we found every restaurant and even the room service to be absolutely incredible! If you want to spend time in paradise come here... we can't wait to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travelbag, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort