We stayed 5days 4 nights all inclusive adults area in a Jr suite. The room was ok. Made for a lengthy walk to the main pools and beach area but that is honestly the only bad thing I could say! The gardens and scenery are gorgeous! Great drinks and great food! The staff was amazing and we saved so much money we could afford to get beautiful couples pictures taken! Plan on coming back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort