Stayed there last July, loved the grounds, service and food. We opted for the all inclusive option which made things easier, you still receive a bill at the end of meals but the amount owed is $0, this can get annoying when ordering drinks and getting a bill for 0 each time however this stopped on the second day once you got to know the bartenders at the different bars. The beach close to the 'party pool' was small. To get to the larger section of beach you had to walk to the end of the resort then pass the public beach, this wasn't a major issue for us as the walk was beautiful through the grounds. We ate at all the restaurants, everything we ate was great. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort