We chose this hotel to return to the Dominican Republic after 3 years of not having gone there, and wow. Let me start with the star of the show, their service. This has got to be the best service I have ever had in a hotel ever, the entire crew from the people cleaning the rooms to the general manager are simply amazing. Let me mention some names here, even though they are all exceptional there. In the bar Julio, Jonathan, Miguel, Eric are simply fabulous, you do not want to leave the pool with those guys there, they make you feel like family all the time. Julio and Eric are management material, their attention to detail is flawless. In the restaurants they are all amazing as well, however, again I have to mention some names because their service goes beyond. Giranny was the first server I met when i arrived, and i wanted her to take care of me for my entire stay, she is so fabulous that it is like she reads your mind. Elio is an amazing server as well, lively and chipper, he accommodates you as much as he can, he is simply awesome. Then there is Miguel who is super happy to serve you as well. The hostess are great, Eva and Rebecca are the best hostesses I have seen in any restaurant, they just radiate happiness and always have a smile of their faces. In the love bar there is Johanna, who is a doll, always happy and always dancing. She made me want to stay in the bar and just have a good time! The entertainment team is quite simply awesome, Menor is one of the funniest people i have ever met in my life, he made me laugh by anything he said, he made staying in the hotel fun, his partner also. The entire management team is great, I had the opportunity to meet them by the pool during an introduction and I had to go over and talk to them I was so happy at the hotel, keep up the great service guys. In the reception area there are Juan and Brenda, happy to receive you and sad when you have to leave, they are very nice people to deal with. Service to me is the most important factor in the hotel business and these people have it down to a science, I will always go to this hotel when I go to the Dominican Republic and I already can't wait to go back, they made my stay feel like a dream. On another note, the hotel itself is beautiful, the rooms are gorgeous and well maintained, the pool was always clean, no issues anywhere whatsoever. It takes hard work and dedication to run a hotel like this, I will refer over my entire family and friends, even clients of mines to this hotel. Awesome job all around guys, can't wait to see you all again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort