Beautiful resort!The service staff was exceptional. The food was better than expected due to many negative reviews. Breakfast and lunch buffets were best. Dinners at the various restaurants, which were gorgeous with great service, were less satisfying. We stayed in a ocean front suite (reserved and paid for prior to arrival) but were put in an ocean view suite the first night (big difference). We complained loudly were moved by lunchtime the next day and compensated with spa/massage time by the front desk. Recommend getting one of the beach cabanas for easy access to shade, pool, drinks, beach, lunchtime bbq etc. Punta Cana airport has long lines coming and going. Save time and buy a tourist card online before you leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort