I have nothing but praise for this resort. Every aspect was fabulous. We had a beautiful ocean-front Jr. suite. The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was gorgeous. The walk-in closet made me wish I brought more clothes! The view from our balcony was breath-taking. I was looking for a resort that was adults only, no buffets, no wristbands and no silly chair-saving games. I found all that and more at Secrets Sanctuary. I could have sat at the Blue Marlin Restaurant all day and just enjoyed the views but the food was fabulous as well. We never had a bad meal at any of the restaurants. Loved the Wok and Italian Restaurant as well. Never waited more than a few minutes for a table. As reported in other reviews, the beach directly in front of the resort is a bit small but the beach directly to the left is huge and absolutely stunning. If you want to feel like you have your own private beach, spend an afternoon there. You can walk out into the ocean about a half mile and still be in waist high water. I liked that the resort was not too large and probably only about 40% occupied. Once they are fully up and running it may prove to be a bit challenging to find a shady spot to sit however. I would not hesitate to return to Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort