I went there last mont and I have to say that the Dominican Republic is a great place for vacations. Nice people, nice views and incredible beaches!. This hotel in particular is exceptional and I recommend it to anyone that wants to go to the DR for some nice vacations. I hope this review helps someone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Holiday Gems, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort