We just returned home from our honeymoon at Secrets Cap Cana! It was paradise! We regret not booking another week. We had a 3.5 hour flight from St. Louis. We loved all the food because we love fresh seafood. The Blue Martin's Red Snapper was our favorite! The staff is amazing! They will do anything for their guests. They work very hard and I can't thank them enough for our enjoyable stay. The beaches are breath taking and the 5 pools are just wonderful. The whole hotels is well decorated and very clean. I would recommend this resort to anyone wanting a relaxing and fun vacation in paradise.
-Erin and Doug Meckfessel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort