“Beautiful location”

La Yola Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 311 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A Mediterranean and seafood restaurant awarded with the AAA Three Diamond Award, is modeled after a fisherman’s boat and perched right on the sea with magnificent views of the sparkling turquoise waters.
Greenville, South Carolina
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

A very nice location for a meal and my family and I enjoyed a great fresh meal with good service. We took the shuttle from the Westin and back which worked out well. Service was good and I would say it is the best dining option if you are staying at the Westin. The staff look after you and you cannot beat the view.

vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this review, 20 April 2014
Dear Mr. / Mrs. GRDorkings,

We appreciate your comments regarding your dining experience at La Yola restaurant. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, La Yola restaurant continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Tortuga Bay Puntacana Resort & Club
vcalcerano@puntacana.Com
1 829 797-1121

• Finnish first
Montreal, Canada
“Lovely hidden gem”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We only went for drinks but were very well taken care of and loved the ambiance, service was really good as well.

Visited March 2014
vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Mrs. Valeriemt,

On behalf of our team members & myself , thank you for taking the time to write to trip-advisor and comment on your recent experience at La Yola ! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am delighted to read that your expectations were met or exceeded and that you will return to us when you next visit at La Yola. Your feedback is invaluable and much appreciated, as it enables us to constantly monitor and improve the care and service we provide to our guests. I will share your comments with my team members!

I look forward to welcoming you back at La Yola in the future, and give you a "a one - of a kind Leading Experience''.

Yours sincerely,

Tortuga Bay Puntacana Resort & Club
New York City, New York
“Excellent Food and Views”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We were staying at Tortuga Bay Hotel and decided to come here for dinner. We were seated at a table near the water and enjoyed a nice breeze while we ate. The food was very good and the service as well. I would say the only downside is the wine selection. There are basically the mass produced wines in the US at very expensive prices. A suggestion would be to have much better wines at those price points.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank LouisL100
vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear David ,

On behalf of our team members & myself , thank you for taking the time to write to me and comment on your recent Dining experience at La Yola Restaurant on Trip-advisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am delighted to read that your expectations were met or exceeded and that you will return to us when you next visit at La Yola Restaurant. Your feedback is invaluable and much appreciated, as it enables us to constantly monitor and improve the care and service we provide to our guests. I will share your comments with my team members!

I look forward to welcoming you back to La Yola Restaurant in the future, and give you a "a one - of a kind Leading Experience''.

Your sincerely

GERENTE GENERAL TORTUGA BAY
809.959.8229 Ext.7220
MOBILE:829.797.1121
Dartmouth, Canada
“Beautiful location, great views!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Husband and I just returned from a weeklong trip to the Westin Puntacana Resort and Club. Reading many reviews and hearing many great things about La Yola from the Westin team, we knew we had to go. We had a fantastic table that was at the corner of the restaurant overlooking the marina. It was very windy that evening but the view was so breathtaking looking out at the well lit water and boats, that we opted to leave the wind/rain blinds rolled up. The service was fantastic. While I thoroughly enjoyed my appetizer and entree, my husband not so much. I had the crab cake as an appetizer and the sea bass fillets for my entree--both were delicious and worth the price. My husband ordered a caesar salad that had too much dressing and was very overpowering with an anchove (and perhaps mayonaisse) taste. He ordered it with a chicken breast, that happened to be delicious). He ordered a shrimp dish for his entree that contained much too strong of a sauce and while the shrimp seemed like it was the named dish and should have been the focus, there was more white fish than shrimp and just wasn't a very enjoyable dish. Along with our 2 appies and 2 entries, we ordered a bottle of flat water and a bottle of Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon ($60US--some of them seemed a little overpriced). Our total bill including 18% tax and 20% tip was $230US I think (we'll see after we get the pesos/US to Canadian dollar excursion). For my experience, it was worth the money--for what my husband ordered, it was overpriced and not worth that much. The location and service, however, were wonderful.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mlrandpkm
vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Mr./ Mrs. Mirand,

On behalf of our team members & myself , thank you for taking the time to write to me and comment on your recent Dining experience at La Yola on Tripadvisor It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We would like to offer our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you have experienced .

At the same time you can feel assured that your comments helped us identify or focus on any possible deficiencies that may exist, and take whatever corrective actions may be necessary.

Once more, thank you for your comments. We hope to be able to welcome you again to La Yola, and give you a "Leading" Experience.

Yours sincerely,

General Manager Hotel TORTUGA BAY
Tortuga Bay, Puntacana Resort & Club
Tel. (809) 959-8229
Salamanca, Spain
“The best restaurant in Domincan republic”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We have been two times to Dominican republic and the last time was in january and during our 10 nights holiday we went to La yola two times. Why two times? because the food is very very very good and other people say that it is expensive but we do not think it is expensive because the location is very good and romantic and the good cuality is excellent. we miss this restaurant and when we go back we will go again garanteed.

• Visited January 2014
Dear Mrs. Carmen,

We appreciate your comments regarding you dining experience at La Yola Restaurant on TripAdvisor ! It is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our guest.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Once more, thank you for your comments. We hope to be able to welcome you again to La Yola Restaurant Puntacana Resort & Club , and give you a “ one- of a- kind’’ Leading Experience .

General Manager Hotel TORTUGA BAY