“Fun in the sun”
Review of Soles Chill Out Bar - CLOSED

Soles Chill Out Bar
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Kingston Pa
“Fun in the sun”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I love this place. We went there one day just to lay out and relax and winded up having the time of our lives. They had a D.J. there the food and drinks were reasonably priced. Once again, very safe their is constantly police patrolling the beach for our protection.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Valory W

• Polish first
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great music, Amazing Caipirinha, So-so service.”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Can't really complain about Soles but can't really rave about it either. The atmosphere created by the drinks and the music was good. The place needs a little bit of a makeover but even that isn't bad because it goes with its chill vibe. However... I found the service to be average to below average and I was afraid to leave my stuff on my beach bed alone so we never got to go for a "group dip" in the ocean.

Santo Domingo
“Magic place”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

A really magic place! Nice beach, good house music, nice people, good food.Just service is a bit unformal. Nothing terrible, we are on the beach, relaxing, enjoying the sun and the music with a great Caipirinha.

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Worth the search- beautiful beach and great drinks”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We`re staying at the Catalonia and rented a moped for the day. I had read about Soles online and had been intending to go take a break from the resort and check it out. It wasn`t the easiest place to find, we ended up tipping someone to take us along some back streets to the entrance. You walk down a sketchy corridor of vendors and then happen upon this great place. There`s a small bar with tables that`s covered and beyond that there`s beds and lounge chairs on the beach. The beach here was soft, white sand, even nicer than our resort. I would recommend bringing your own towels because they don`t have any there. There`s a server that will bring your drinks and they have a nice music playlist in the background. A great place for lovers or friends to escape for the day. We didn`t try the food but I peeked at the menu and it looked great. We drank Mojitos and the only better one I`ve had was at a bar in south beach- so the mojitos at Soles are TOP NOTCH!!!!! I drank about 5 or 6 of them. If you`re debating on coming to this place I can say it`s worth the search and effort to get here. It`s open 24 hours a day!!!! The service is great and it`s one of my favorite parts of our trip. Thanks Soles!

New York City, New York
“Love”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

Very chill spot on the beach, food was delicious and drinks on point. Must have the caipirinha cocktail very good! Recommend this place for anyone who wants to chill out on the beach and have some food and drinks. Very friendly staff, good times!