“Great place to chill and good prices.”
Review of Soles Chill Out Bar - CLOSED

Soles Chill Out Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I loved this beach... Soles is located on Los Corales Beach rated as one of the top beaches in the world. it's beauty it's indescribable. Sit a soles and enjoy the food, music and drinks. They have an out door dance floor too.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

my favorite place to get a cuba libre or Pizza, you have to get the pizza or potato balls, only thing is the oven is only on certain times of the week and I think during the summer they close. BOO.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I love this place. We went there one day just to lay out and relax and winded up having the time of our lives. They had a D.J. there the food and drinks were reasonably priced. Once again, very safe their is constantly police patrolling the beach for our protection.

1  Thank Valory W
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Can't really complain about Soles but can't really rave about it either. The atmosphere created by the drinks and the music was good. The place needs a little bit of a makeover but even that isn't bad because it goes with its chill vibe. However... I found the service to be average to below average and I was afraid to leave my stuff on my beach bed alone so we never got to go for a "group dip" in the ocean.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

A really magic place! Nice beach, good house music, nice people, good food.Just service is a bit unformal. Nothing terrible, we are on the beach, relaxing, enjoying the sun and the music with a great Caipirinha.