“So so Soles.”

Soles Chill Out Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My mom and I traveled all the way from Cap Cana as someone said this was a great beach and bar to check out. First it's VERY hard to find and if you are driving its hard to find a parking spot. The beach was very dirty and busy with people which made it hard to relax. The food at Soles was ok. I ordered the grilled shrimp and my mom ordered the curry chicken, we both had tropical drinks (margarita and mojito). Bill was around $41 US. Kinda spendy for what we got.

2  Thank Lindsay F
There are newer reviews for Soles Chill Out Bar

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We stopped into this place for a quick visit, and then headed up to Umno. Quite frankly we can't wait to go back and hang out there for an evening! Great vibe, beautiful view and good sound!

1  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Me and my boyfriend came to Soles Chill Our Bar twice, and we absolutely love it here. We had a few beers (Presidente of course) and our server (who was great, we had the same server both times) brought us complementary appetizers (picture below) I thought that was a very nice gesture! We had lunch here one of the times we visited I ordered a chicken burger and my boyfriend ordered a hamburger both were very yummy. They play great music and it's a very nice atmosphere, love their beds. The beach is probably one of the nicest I've seen in Punta Cana, very calm, clean, clear water we loved it. I will for sure return to Soles.

2  Thank Natali P
Reviewed 3 October 2013

If you staying in Bavaro as a tourist and want to get outside the resort this is the perfect little beach bar..great view, great music and the food is reasonably priced for Bavaro. I have been visiting Punta Cana for years and this is always on my list of places to hang out. We go with couples, friends and family. We will be back in November and rented a condo on the beach right next to Sole..cant wait!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I loved this beach... Soles is located on Los Corales Beach rated as one of the top beaches in the world. it's beauty it's indescribable. Sit a soles and enjoy the food, music and drinks. They have an out door dance floor too.