“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gabi Beach

Gabi Beach
Ranked #13 of 284 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Cuisines: Caribbean, International, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, View, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Wow”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

High quality, great service, wonderful flavors...my recommendations are the Ceviche, the Gaspacho, the Lobster and the Rum Punch...the hostess, the wait staff and the bar tenders were all outstanding. Especially Victor. The scenery is magnificent. It's outstanding that this is included in The Reserve.

Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“very good food, amazing service!!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My girls and I stayed at the Reserve, and having read previous trip advisor reviews, knew that we had to make sure to ask for reservations at Gabi Beach. We were so happy we went! ,The atmosphere is on the beach, with tropical breezes blowing gently through. It's a great place to go for a late lunch after being on the beach...The food was absolutely above my expectations, and i can be picky. Everyone loved their meals every time we went. Once you go to Gabi Beach, you wont want to go anywhere else. Above all else, you will want to come back because of the exceptional service you will receive. when reading other trip advisor reviews, I almost couldn't understand the personalized reviews of specific staff at the Paradisus. until we experienced it ourselves.

At Gabi Beach, we had amazing service; couldn't have left there wanting anything. Jose, Franklin and Waner made sure we had everything we needed, and if they thought of something else we would like, they would suggest it. they remembered we liked nachos, so the next time we came they made sure we had them to start. they were so attentive, kind and genuine -wonderful people. we felt blessed. yes, blessed that we had that lovely experience. they made us leave saying we wanted to come back again. My girls and truly will never forget them and our experience. we were sad to say good bye. an extra shout out to the hostess, Katherine, who also extended herself and was very kind.

thank you.

Cleveland, Ohio
“The best experience”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

While staying at the Paradisus Punta Cana, we had the BEST experience and service from Onel Santana the supervisor. He was very attentive to our order EVERYTIME we saw him and ate at any location he was at. The food was excellent and cooked to our liking. After all the guess that visits here, he remembered us, every interaction, and what we liked, and how we liked it cooked!! I would give him 10 stars if possible.

Oakville, Canada
“Excellent Resort Restaurant in Punta Cana- Gabi at Melia Caribe”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My family and I visit Melia Caribe every year and enjoy the Royal Service area. Gabi restaurant and beach is amazing. Nightly entertainment at Gabi, along with amazing vibe, food and service make the premium you pay for Royal Service worth it. Martin Feliciano and Rodolfo Rosaria were our servers most nights at Gabi and were amazing with our kids, and making the experience fantastic. I highly recommend this experience to anyone considering travel to Punta Cana.

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“I love this place”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have been here too many times, my favorite day to come is on sunday, there's a dj playing on live at the beach that make the atmosphere perfect... The food is delicious and the service is very good... Because of that I'll be back soon.

• Visited December 2013