We were there on 7-28-2014 thru 8-4-2014, we got there a little earlier then check in at 3pm so we went to the main buffet and ate. The food is good for a buffet. We really liked that everyone was friendly. After walking around for a bit we went to the main desk and then were escorted to concierge desk were we spoke with a gentlemen first who was not that helpful he did not tell or provide us with the al lacarte choices. We were turned off by it when we reached our rooms. After the buffet dinner we spoke with concierge, Jiancarlo, who was at the desk now. I can tell you Jiancarlo is one of the reasons we are coming back. Great service, he helped us get what we needed. The second person who was very helpful and went out of his way to meet all of our needs was Carlos. Carlos is a waiter in the main buffet. Carlos was on his JOB he treated us like we were VIP, I noticed he treated everyone there like that so yes we tipped him very well. The resort is well kept and the room was clean. The only thing I was turned off about was the fridge it was luke warm and others told us the same. The pools were awesome and so was the beach. The drinks kept coming and we loved it. Today we just booked our stay with you beginning December 30, 2014. Thank you for making our 7 days so special and i hope that in December into the New Year is magical also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 2 lake-style pools Jacuzzi Sun terraces Lounger, sun umbrella and towel service BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, tennis court, multi-sports court Water activity centre Motorised sports (additional charge) WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Meeting and convention room 1 buffet restaurant and 5 speciality restaurants Japanese restaurant 16 bars Wedding gazebo Punta Blanca Golf Club: 18 hole Punta Blanca Golf Club (additional charge) Pueblo Principe: Shopping and Leisure Mall with local craft stores, live music, shows, stores, bars, disco and casino Rooms 756 rooms including two types: Superior Junior Suite and Club Golden Junior Suite Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Fully-equipped bathroom with Jacuzzi, hair dryer and a full range of amenities Balcony or terrace Air conditioning Ceiling fan Telephone Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden Junior Suite (See page 18 Club Golden, Club Hacienda). Children Bahia Scouts The hotel is perfect for families, offering a range of facilities tailored especially for children, including the following: Children's pool Mini Club for children aged 4 to 12 Baby Station Bahia Scouts Water Park Fun Area and Adventure Park (additional charge) Teen's club Other Services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) WiFi in the lobby (1h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Personalised menus (for celiacs, diabetics, etc.) Available on request and subject to circumstances ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Gran Bahia Principe