Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$334
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$4,000
US$379
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$412
US$322
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$516
US$443
US$574
US$331
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$444/night.

US$370
US$258
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$275
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$465
US$252
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$363
US$311
1,301 results
All reviewsdiamond clubflow ridermartini barfitness staffoceanside restaurantmini cooperbrazilian grilldc poolbedroom presidential suitehunter steakhousegrowing painskids clubgourmet marchediamond poolseafoodfitness classesdinner reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just returned from a 6 day trip beginning June 16 from the Royalton Bavaro. All our rooms were diamond club. We were a large group, so many things could go wrong, but we truly only had one large issue, and by the end of the week the hotel made sure we were happy. That is the key--happy. I think all the staff and management tried so hard to please everyone. They are truly a marvelous group!

Part of a great all inclusive, is being pampered. We certainly felt that way with our butler, Victor Perez. I had read about Victor from other posts, and sent an email, ahead of time, and requested him. He was a wonderful butler, and, an all around great human being. He always had a smile on his face. His help was invaluable! He arranged dinners for 2, 14 or 25, all at times we requested. He would also wait until we were seated, to be sure all was well, before he would leave us. When I requested a golf cart, it was there within 5 minutes, with Victor, and that great smile, waiting outside our door for us. He provided a few surprise gifts during the week, and even stayed with us until we were seated on the bus to go back to the airport. Another words, the man was there for all our needs and requests. It certainly made for an enjoyable, seamless vacation largely because of Victor.

The resort is stunningly beautiful! It is long, so if you have problems walking, you will need "golf cart" help. Everything is maintained very well. I saw employees checking the pool water often. People sweeping dusting, and keeping the grounds very clean. We had 2 small room problems, and felt they were dealt with immediately. It is so different from what I read on other reports--people waiting indefinitely for a maintenance man. We did not find this at all!

We stayed in room 20403--definitely one of the most beautiful rooms in the resort. There are only 8 like it. One side is all glass overlooking the resort, and the other side is the oceanfront balcony. It is classified as a Jacuzzi Suite. It has 2 queen beds--really beautiful views.

My favorite restaurant was Hunter, with Zen a close second.
My favorite pool was the Diamond Pool. It was smaller and more intimate.
My favorite night time activity for the White Party. The flame show was great, and the Vibe team really gets everyone involved in a fun-filled evening. I do feel that some of the entertainment is just average. Management needs to work on that a bit.

If you are visiting in the summer, you definitely will not need a sweater. It is very hot, and the restaurants that are air conditioned, are comfortable without a sweater. I also found that it is a very humid area, so Damp Rid or Arm and Hammer in our room helped very much. Some of our family members thought their sheets felt damp. Ours were completely dry. Ask management if you feel your room is damp. They also provide something to help with that. If you have any questions about anything, ask. They will try to help you. I truly found that with everyone.

There was never a problem finding a lounger at the pools or beach--maybe not front row, but close. There is currently a seaweed problem. Actually, it occurs many places we have visited, especially Florida and Caribbean. Management has a truck working all night to clear this, and they haul it away. Some days are better than others. There always seems to be one fly in the ointment, ha, ha.

All in all, I felt it was a fantastic vacation, and I know all the others I was with, feel the same. Enjoy your vacation!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank TeriBeri
Juan T, General Manager at Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear TeriBeri.

Receive an exclusive regard from Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa. We are glad the facilities and services offered to you by our staff were to your complete satisfaction.

We love when our staff goes all of their way in order to please every single need of our guests; we pride ourselves for this accomplishment. We are going to share your comments with the whole staff, especially with the ones you mentioned, we are sure it will make them so happy.

We are very thankful for the time you took to let us know all these details about your stay. Our main goal is to deliver a wonderful vacation experience to all our guests, we have written down your points and we have shared it, so we can improve our services.

We are sincerely looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa and assure you that you will enjoy superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Warm regard from paradise!

Cordially,

Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing! Infact I’m still here at the moment, but having such a good time I just had to post a review already!
I don’t know where the bad reviews come from, I can’t think of any bad things about this hotel.

We have a swim up room which I highly recommend in building 13, which has a lovely view of the lazy river.
The room is very clean & it’s very nice having your own pool too.
Mini bar is stocked well with drinks & snacks. & maids are very good at replacing towels - both bath and private pool. Can’t fault it.

Staff here are very friendly, always say hi to you when you’re walking past and are always happy to help with a smile with anything you may need.

Food from what we’ve had so far is tasty. Being a Brit I had to try the fish and chips haha. They of course are different to ours, but still yummy!
That was at score. Will be hopefully trying out hunters tonight - so I will update towards the end of the holiday!

The beach is lovely too! Yes there is a bit of sea weed but the staff are doing the best they can at cleaning it away - blame Mother Nature! Not the hotel. Plenty of beds and towels too.

I have to say this hotel now holds a very special memory for me, as my partner proposed last night on the beach to me! Of course I said yes!!. I am very lucky he picked such an amazing hotel. We have not even left yet and are already planning our return!

Will update more upon return!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Kayleigh C
Juan T, Director General at Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kayleigh C.

Receive a warm regards from Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and for such a kind review. It brings us great pleasure to hear that your are spending a great vacation and that is beyond your expectations.

We are happy to read that our facilities, services, accommodations, are for your liking. Comments like yours are our best reward.

We are very pleased that your partner have chosen us, for such an special occasion like this, we wish you the best.

Warm regard from paradise! We hope you keep enjoying.

Sincerely;

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Royalton Bavaro in Punta Cana in mid-June of 2018. Staff was very friendly and the large property was well maintained. We opted for the Diamond Club, which offers a room closer to the beach, private dining area, private pool, top shelf liquor, priority reservation seating, and most importantly the assistance of a butler. Our butler was Victor Perez. He was extremely active in insuring our vacation would be a success and took much personal pride in his job. Our group had 25 people and he tirelessly worked setting-up and changing reservations so we had opportunities to eat at similar times and places when we wanted to do so. Was helpful in coordinating staff when we needed extra fridge fill-up and cleaning assistance and would go out of his way to make our experience special by providing a few tasty surprises! He also took great pains to help my parents, who were staying in another room, get to and from certain areas of the resort by assisting with a golf cart (the grounds are big and impressive). They couldn't have enjoyed their vacation as much as they did without him and in fact my father mentioned at one point he saw Victor more than my one sister ;-) On the couple occasions when issues arose (and with a group of 25 they will happen anywhere), it was him working with management to correct situations and us focusing on enjoying our vacation! The extra amount you pay for diamond for this feature of a butler alone is worth it! When you add the other perks of being close to the beach, private dining area, private pool with swim-up bar, top shelf liquor and priority reservations, it makes this option a no-brainer! The grounds are huge, so being close to the beach was a really nice feature which we wouldn't have had without diamond.

Prior to me arriving with my wife and boys of ages 11 and 14, I did as much investigation as I typically do about a resort, which is none! Therefore, I was pleasantly surprised to find a large well maintained safe grounds, which had a ton of activities for children and was comfortable with them being on their own/with their cousins. The kids loved the putt-putt course, lazy river, flow rider (surfing), variety of pools, and bars which would make them Shirley Temples and other virgin frozen drinks (w/ no GI issues!). Also, it was a short ten minute walk along the beach to another Royalton/Memories resort which included a nice water park with 7 water park slides and a small wave pool. This was a nice day trip a few days into resort life for yet a different experience. The lazy river back at the Bavaro rivaled anything I have ever seen at Disney World and the flow rider was a unique experience for the children as well. The boys loved the foam party, when they filled the pool with suds (one afternoon) and the white-out party (one night) with fire show! The boys had fun on the beach as well and did a bit of snorkeling, but beach during our stay had a bout of kelp (which resort actively worked to keep clean). At night the teen club was ok, with a basketball court, air hockey and pool table, but didn't seem to have many structured activities as promised in the daily published itinerary (however wasn't a show stopper). Can't comment on kids club, as our children were too old, but appeared at night to have kids performing on stage prior to nightly entertainment. Highlight of nightly entertainment was white-out party, Michael Jackson show (so I heard), and Circus Soleil-ish show. Book your stay now! You won't regret it!

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Frank B

Dear Frank B.

Receive a warm regard from Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review with detailed highlights about your stay. We are delighted to read that you spent a most wonderful holiday.

We work hard to treat our guest’s will! We’ll make sure that our staff gets the recognition they deserve.

We strive to deliver a great vacation to all of our guests and we appreciate very much your lovely feedback about our facilities, services, accommodations,and entertainment options.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in our Hotel and assure you that you will enjoy superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Warm regards from paradise.

Kind regards;

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had such an amazing time at the Royalton Bavaro. And I have a few people to thank for making my experience so memorable. It all started when I decided to booked a vacation at this resort in January. I didn’t things could get better until I got engaged on March 25th. When this happened, I came up with the genius idea to try and have my wedding there in less than 2 months. I’m so grateful that our Wedding planner lleana was able to make this happen last minute. And she executed everything to perfection, exactly how I visioned my special day. Also, I decided to look into booking a photography for our special day. My wedding planner recommended Maria at photoshopcaribe. I am so glad that I trusted this company to capture my special day. Our photos came out so great, that I can’t stop looking at them. You are probably thinking that things can’t get any better but they did. Can I tell you that my now husband and I had the best Butler Felix. He made our experience so memorable. He made sure we had anything we need and made sure our dinner reservations was booked every night. Thank you Felix, Ileana and Maria at Photoshopcaribe for make my vacation, wedding and honeymoon one to remember.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

DearAntoneth P.

Receive a warm regard from Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and for such a kind review. It brings us happiness to hear that we went beyond your expectations to ensure that you had a flawless stay.

It is a pleasure to read that you choose us as your wedding destination, and for taking the time to recognize our Team. We are sure that Ileana, Feliz and Maria will be happy to know they enhanced your experience.

Warm regard from paradise.

Sincerely;

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

wonderful place full of fun. I went in January with my husband , and just returned yesterday with 5 members of my family.. , the staff treated us like queens and kings. we making plans to go back in October with friends. We told all our friends and they R excited about our vacation,. we enjoyed the beach, sand sun, boats, eating all the time , dancing at night, shows , we were never bore. I love it

Room Tip: presidential spacious rooms, with & jacuzzie in the room. wonderful people Milagros the singer , Pina Colada,.Ezequiel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Cynthia b

Dear Cynthia b.

Receive a warm regard from Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and for such a kind review. It brings us great pleasure to hear that we went beyond your expectations to ensure that you had a flawless stay.

We hope to see you on October!

Warm regards from paradise.

Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa