Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$334
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$4,016
US$379
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$120
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$412
US$336
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$516
US$443
US$574
US$331
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$381/night.

US$336
US$241
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$257
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$546
US$252
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$363
US$311
1,301 results
All reviewsdiamond clubflow ridermartini barfitness staffoceanside restaurantmini cooperbrazilian grilldc poolbedroom presidential suitehunter steakhousegrowing painskids clubgourmet marchediamond poolseafoodfitness classesdinner reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great stay at the resort and would love to come back. All of the staff were friendly and helpful at all times. They all say hi to you and make you smile as you are walking from place to place. The Vibe Team does a great job throughout the day with beach dances, pool dances, and evening dances in the main area. They get many people involved. Yenny and Cristian were my favorites. They make all the activities so fun.

My nephew especially enjoyed the life guards at the wave pool. They were very pleasant and patient with all ages. They also tidy up the chairs, etc.
Alfredo was a great man whom we lined up our spa with. He was so friendly and fun to visit with.
Victor was a great butler. He set up reservations for dinner for us.

Ruby was one of the cocktail servers who was friendly. She greeted us one day and remembered us the next day by name.
I would recommend this resort to anyone! Enjoy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank lawrenced57
Juan T, General Manager at Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear lawrenced57.

Receive an exclusive regard from Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and for such a kind review. It brings us great pleasure to hear that we went beyond your expectations to ensure that you had a flawless stay.

We strive to deliver a great vacation to all of our guests and we appreciate very much your lovely feedback about our facilities, services, attentions, entertainment, an life guard team. Comments like yours are our best reward.

We are delighted to read that our services offered by Yenny, Cristian, Henry, Victor, Alfredo and Ruby; were to your fullest satisfaction.We work hard to treat our guest’s will! We’ll make sure that our staff gets the recognition they deserve.

We are sincerely looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa and assure you that you will enjoy superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Felix was my butler in our stay @ Royalton Bavaro last week. Excelent person, allways on top of every single detail, he fixed so many things in our room, Im so glad And happy to spend time at this hotel. Thank you Felix Felix For being so kind and profesional. God bless you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank juankinkin111
Juan T, General Manager at Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear juankinkin111.

Receive an exclusive regard from Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.

We heartily appreciate your taking the time to write such a kind review on our resort Royalton Bávaro Resort & Spa. We are delighted to read that you spent a most wonderful holiday.

We are delighted to read that our facilities and services offered by our butler Felix were for your fullest satisfaction. We work hard to treat our guest’s will! We’ll make sure that he get the recognition he deserve.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in our Hotel and assure you that you will enjoy superior services and facilities on your next visit.

Cordially,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This resort is wonderful, the satff in all the places are helpful. I met Pina Colada she is an enchanted, happy person. Milagros the Singer is a good singer , and her personality made the tourist dance. This is my second time, this time I went with 5 family members..The room was spacious & with Jaccuzi. We planning to back this yr.Carmen Alduende

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Yakara B.

Receive a warm regard from Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you once again, and for such a kind review. It brings us great pleasure to hear that we went beyond your expectations to ensure that you had a flawless stay. It is our pleasure that our property, rooms, facilities, services were for your agreeable.

We are glad that our staff, especially; Piña Colada and our singer Milagros,we work hard to treat our guest’s will! We’ll make sure that our staff gets the recognition they deserve.

Sincerely;

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just returned from a 6 day trip beginning June 16 from the Royalton Bavaro. All our rooms were diamond club. We were a large group, so many things could go wrong, but we truly only had one large issue, and by the end of the week the hotel made sure we were happy. That is the key--happy. I think all the staff and management tried so hard to please everyone. They are truly a marvelous group!

Part of a great all inclusive, is being pampered. We certainly felt that way with our butler, Victor Perez. I had read about Victor from other posts, and sent an email, ahead of time, and requested him. He was a wonderful butler, and, an all around great human being. He always had a smile on his face. His help was invaluable! He arranged dinners for 2, 14 or 25, all at times we requested. He would also wait until we were seated, to be sure all was well, before he would leave us. When I requested a golf cart, it was there within 5 minutes, with Victor, and that great smile, waiting outside our door for us. He provided a few surprise gifts during the week, and even stayed with us until we were seated on the bus to go back to the airport. Another words, the man was there for all our needs and requests. It certainly made for an enjoyable, seamless vacation largely because of Victor.

The resort is stunningly beautiful! It is long, so if you have problems walking, you will need "golf cart" help. Everything is maintained very well. I saw employees checking the pool water often. People sweeping dusting, and keeping the grounds very clean. We had 2 small room problems, and felt they were dealt with immediately. It is so different from what I read on other reports--people waiting indefinitely for a maintenance man. We did not find this at all!

We stayed in room 20403--definitely one of the most beautiful rooms in the resort. There are only 8 like it. One side is all glass overlooking the resort, and the other side is the oceanfront balcony. It is classified as a Jacuzzi Suite. It has 2 queen beds--really beautiful views.

My favorite restaurant was Hunter, with Zen a close second.
My favorite pool was the Diamond Pool. It was smaller and more intimate.
My favorite night time activity for the White Party. The flame show was great, and the Vibe team really gets everyone involved in a fun-filled evening. I do feel that some of the entertainment is just average. Management needs to work on that a bit.

If you are visiting in the summer, you definitely will not need a sweater. It is very hot, and the restaurants that are air conditioned, are comfortable without a sweater. I also found that it is a very humid area, so Damp Rid or Arm and Hammer in our room helped very much. Some of our family members thought their sheets felt damp. Ours were completely dry. Ask management if you feel your room is damp. They also provide something to help with that. If you have any questions about anything, ask. They will try to help you. I truly found that with everyone.

There was never a problem finding a lounger at the pools or beach--maybe not front row, but close. There is currently a seaweed problem. Actually, it occurs many places we have visited, especially Florida and Caribbean. Management has a truck working all night to clear this, and they haul it away. Some days are better than others. There always seems to be one fly in the ointment, ha, ha.

All in all, I felt it was a fantastic vacation, and I know all the others I was with, feel the same. Enjoy your vacation!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank TeriBeri

Dear TeriBeri.

Receive an exclusive regard from Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa. We are glad the facilities and services offered to you by our staff were to your complete satisfaction.

We love when our staff goes all of their way in order to please every single need of our guests; we pride ourselves for this accomplishment. We are going to share your comments with the whole staff, especially with the ones you mentioned, we are sure it will make them so happy.

We are very thankful for the time you took to let us know all these details about your stay. Our main goal is to deliver a wonderful vacation experience to all our guests, we have written down your points and we have shared it, so we can improve our services.

Warm regard from paradise!

Cordially,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing! Infact I’m still here at the moment, but having such a good time I just had to post a review already!
I don’t know where the bad reviews come from, I can’t think of any bad things about this hotel.

We have a swim up room which I highly recommend in building 13, which has a lovely view of the lazy river.
The room is very clean & it’s very nice having your own pool too.
Mini bar is stocked well with drinks & snacks. & maids are very good at replacing towels - both bath and private pool. Can’t fault it.

Staff here are very friendly, always say hi to you when you’re walking past and are always happy to help with a smile with anything you may need.

Food from what we’ve had so far is tasty. Being a Brit I had to try the fish and chips haha. They of course are different to ours, but still yummy!
That was at score. Will be hopefully trying out hunters tonight - so I will update towards the end of the holiday!

The beach is lovely too! Yes there is a bit of sea weed but the staff are doing the best they can at cleaning it away - blame Mother Nature! Not the hotel. Plenty of beds and towels too.

I have to say this hotel now holds a very special memory for me, as my partner proposed last night on the beach to me! Of course I said yes!!. I am very lucky he picked such an amazing hotel. We have not even left yet and are already planning our return!

Will update more upon return!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Kayleigh C
Juan T, Director General at Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kayleigh C.

Receive a warm regards from Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and for such a kind review. It brings us great pleasure to hear that your are spending a great vacation and that is beyond your expectations.

We are happy to read that our facilities, services, accommodations, are for your liking. Comments like yours are our best reward.

We are very pleased that your partner have chosen us, for such an special occasion like this, we wish you the best.

Warm regard from paradise! We hope you keep enjoying.

Sincerely;

Juan Tuñon
Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa.