“Professional dive company with really helpful staff”
Review of Dressel Divers

Dressel Divers
Book In Advance
More Info
US$133.00*
and up
PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Bavaro
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Scuba Diving Centers WITH 20% Online Discount! DRESSEL DIVERS is the company chosen by the prestigious Iberostar Hotel chain for the last twenty years to run diving activities on the premise of its luxury hotels in the Caribbean, to ensure that this service has the same quality as the hotels.We are dedicated to teaching diving and offer all levels of PADI courses: From beginner all the way to PADI instructor. Other federations are also welcome. We offer boats especially made for diving by a lifelong diver, the owner, who contributed his strong experience to construct outstanding boats for this activity. Our main priority is to guarantee your safety!We organize diving excursions every day for certified divers to the marvelous reefs, that are closest to our hotel, as well as full day excursions for both divers and snorkelers to more remote sites such as Bayahibe and Saona Island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I did some diving with Dressel divers while on holiday in the dom rep. They were reasonably priced, but I did get a better deal by pre booking before I travelled.
The dive sites are of a good quality, withe best diving for wildlife being on the south coast, so book a excursion to Catalina island.
The local dive sites are also good with lots of canyons and swim throughs.
The dive guides where friendly and knowledgeable about the sites, thanks to jase and chris for some excellent dives.
My only gripe was the $20 per taxi ride from my hotel which was only ten minutes drive away, I have dived around the world and this is the only company that didn't offer free pickup and drop off, hence only four stars. Just a small annoyance, but never the less an extra cost which did offset the pre booking discount I received.
Overall a really good diving experience and I would use them again.

1  Thank Chrisclenn
Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)
All reviews
in 20 reviews
"padi certification"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I did their discover scuba diving mini-course and had a great experience. I look forward to being certified next time I come.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My family and I are just back from one week vacation in Bavaro. We ( including my daughter 13 and son 16) are certified divers . As far as dive centers are concerned, we give credit to safety procedures, well maintained equipments, properly managed operations and of course passionate people.. Dressel divers center in Bavaro exceeded our expectations on all these aspects. We dived with them every day during our stay and we were very impressed by the level of professionalism demonstrated by all the members of staff we were in contact with. Special thanks then to Baptiste and his team, as they all have contributed to make our vacation a success. Pierre

1  Thank Pierre M
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Had a great time last week diving with the Dresser team in The Dominican Republic. Race was very helpful on our getting our Adventure diver certificate. Thanks everyone.