Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only
US$324
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$340
US$428
Bookit.com
US$261
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$433
US$325
Melia.com
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$331
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$231
BahiaPrincipe
  • Pool
Memories Splash Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$464
US$348
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$763
8,655 results
All reviewschez gourmetla brisaclub premiumpalace deluxebavaro beachguest servicesdeluxe sidecaribe buffetsanta fe steakhouseadults only sectionocean frontswim up barpalm treesa la carte restaurantschateaubrianddinner reservationsseafood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We was very impressed from the moment we arrived. The check in went smoothly, our hotel room was ready, and the property appearance was very clean. The staff is very friendly from the front desk, to quest services office, the bar, house keeping, and the food staff. Everyone works very hard to make your vacation worth staying and wanting to come back!

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank david c
Director Sandy P, General Manager at Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear guest,

We greatly appreciate that you have chosen one of our Resorts as your holiday destination. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our Hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it enables us to continue improving and providing our service for our guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once again and continue providing the most unforgettable experiences.

Cordially,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed March 23 to 29. We stayed at the adults only. We couldn't have asked for anything more. The service was excellent, the rooms nice and we loved the food. The beach and pool were fantastic. There was more than enough room for everyone. I have been all over the Caribbean and have never wanted to go back to any of the places we have been. I stated while we were still there that I wanted to come back. It was paradise. I can't express how much we enjoyed the staff, the room (bottom floor, ocean front), the amenities just everything. It was a fantastic trip and we already have our trip booked for next year. We will be going for 12 days this time and we can't wait. Loved the Barcelo adults only. Thank you for such a fantastic trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Capms54

Dear guest,

First of all we thank you for choosing our hotel Barceló Bavaro Beach for your holidays and for the time you took to share your review with the online community.

I will like to thank you for highlighting out the excellent service of our friendly staff and also for pointing out the beauty of our grounds and our excellent gastronomy.

We will be honored to welcome you back. Do not hesitate to contact us prior your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

i stayed here over Christmas whilst my wife recovered in hospital from bronchitis, the hotel is very nice and the adult section had a fabulous pool area, there are plenty of loungers and a beautiful beach with lapping waves, unfortunately the water in front of the beach was very busy with boats passing constantly.the room was a little on the basic side and a little worn, but the fridge was stocked daily and housekeeping cleaned it well and it was only a 100 yards from the beach and i could see the sea from my patio.
the staff in the restaurant where helpful and pleasant and the food was nice and a good choice, and the reception staff where excellent and helped me daily as i have to travel back and forth to the hospital, the resort its self is huge with a shuttle bus to the sister hotel, i found it great that i could wander along the beach in the edge of the lapping waves, on the way to and back from breakfast every morning what a great way to start the day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank llamedos60

Dear guest,

Regret that your wife was to go to the hospital, our desire was always help you needed it.

Thanks for choosing us for your vacation and take some time to write about your stay with us.

We hope that you can be once again with us and enjoy our services without having to visit the hospital

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

For the second time I was there, between 17 - 25 June. It was an amazing time! Everything works in the hotel. The attendance was great, highlights to Miss Anny Herrera, Club Premium Concierge at Bavaro Beach, who made our (me and my girlfriend) time there the best! The rooms are big, clean and well decorated. Housekeeping must improve a little (I forgot to tip one day, next day my frigobar didn´t get replenished; the other day I tipped, frigo get replenished), but this is a little thing compared to the whole experience that I recommend the most. Service room was good too, besides didn´t serve all inclusive drinks, which I suggested to them. The place is the best: pool is great and warm, even in cloudy days, and the beach is one of the most beautiful in the world. Well cleaned by the hotel´s staff, of course, and pretty secure. Service at the lobby bar deserves highlight too. Mr. Jose Arno and Mr. Jensy del Rosario are awesome and funny, the best bartenders there! Thanks guys, the best drinks ever! Food is the best at Chez Gourmet, La Comedie, Kyoto and La Brisa. Coral Seafood must improve a lot: the night I was there, there was no seafood at the buffet! Didn´t understand, cause, it´s a seafood restaurant! Attendance was terrible too, the personell was confused and stressed. La Fuente must take care about the attendance too, the maitre is a little bit impacient and didn´t warned me that the dish I asked would come without the main ingredient of the recipe. So, I´ll skip it next time. At last, the excursions are great. Exausting, but in a good sense. Diving there is incredible, and they offer PADI certification course (4 days) if you want it all! Summarizing, it´s a fantastic place, with fantastic people! Go there if you can!

Room Tip: Block 4 rooms are silently, besides far from the rest of the hotel. Loved it!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Guilherme Z

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Barceló Bavaro Beach for your holidays and for sharing your experience with the online community and give us your feedback.

We would like to express you how glad we are to read that your positive valuation about the beauty of our premises, the variety of our gastronomy and the excellent service of our staff.

There are no words to express my most sincere gratitude about your valuable and helpful comments about your recent stay in our hotel.

I remain at your entire disposition for any assistance you might need before your visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying that the service was horrible. It would take forever and a day for someone to attend to you. When they do come to you they take forever to serve you. The employees were not friendly and made you feel as you were bothering them. We stayed in the adult side and the rooms were horrible as well. The maids did not clean the rooms either. We had to make several phone calls to fix things in the room and they would not come. The food was also horrible. The buffet was the same everyday and it looks and taste like it has been sitting there for a week. The experience was bad and I will never book in any of this chain of hotels again. This is my 3rd time in punta first time in this hotel and never again. I plan to go back to punta Cana but I will stay at the majestic which I recommend that hotel to everyone. I been there twice and I def good back to the majestic.
I hate the barcelo and I couldn't wait to come back from my 7 day cruise. The whole family was very disappointed

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Jessica A
Director Sandy P, General Manager at Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear guest,

We thank you for choosing Barceló Bávaro Beach for your holidays and for sharing your experience with the online community and give us your feedback.

I have read thoroughly your comments because they are very important for us as a responsible and professional hotel chain. On behalf of all our team, we would to extend our most sincere apologies for any difficulties you may have experience during your stay.

I"really sorry that you have such a negative perception of our service, we would have liked to have spoken on your vacation with someone in management to solve your problems, because we dont have any details in our records about your situations.

We hope to give us the opportunity to provide the care and quality you deserve at a future visit.

We remain at your entire disposition for any assistance you might need before your visit.

As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

Warm regards,