We stayed at the resort from 27 June until 6 July.I have been on Trip Advisor for some time prior to our holiday and was a bit concerned with one or two negative comments about various aspects of the resort.Almost immediately,on arrival,we received a friendly and prompt welcome from reception staff.
This theme continued for the duration of our stay,we were allocated room 2078,which was on the 2nd floor,with the most glorious sea view,quiet a/c,well positioned and ideal for all amenities but not too close in terms of noise level.Bathroom is probably due a refurbishment but still in an acceptable condition.Our room was cleaned daily,towels changed daily and everything replenished as we used it,even the mini bar which contained alcoholic drinks as well as non alcoholic.
The food in all a-la-carte restaurants is to a high standard,booking is essential but the buffets also carry a wide variety of choice and enough to satisfy any appetite.
We stayed at the Adults only section but ventured into the family area which at times appeared a bit manic at poolside.
The Bavaro beach is stunning and we could have spent all day just enjoying the incredible sea view.It is cleaned daily and it reflects well on the management of the resort.
All staff were helpful and could not have done any more for us.
All in all,it was paradise for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only*****hotel is located on one of the 10 best beaches in the world, in the Punta Cana area of the Dominican Republic. This dreamy hotel has reinvented itself after a complete renovation to become an exclusive hotel for adults only. The hotel offers first class rooms 80% of which are located right on the beachfront. This makes it the most perfect place for a romantic getaway. Enjoy the exquisite range of cuisine on offer at the hotel through the Barcelo All Inclusive Programme with its Caribbean Buffet, Chez Gourmet and La Brisa restaurants; 9 a-la-carte restaurant options: Chez Gourmet (international), La Brisa (Mediterranean), El Coral (fish and seafood), Santa Fe (meat), La Dolce Vita (Italian), Mexico Lindo (Mexican), La Fuente (Spanish), Kyoto (Japanese) and La Comedie (Gourmet - additional charge except for Club Premium guests). Visit the facilities where you can find different options to fill your days: football pitch, tennis court, swimming pool, golf course, water sports, wellness centre, theatre and casino. This exclusive resort set on a virgin beach welcomes you with a cocktail, spoils you with drinks by the pool and offers you a 45 minute hydrothermal circuit, per person once during your stay. There are also 2 massage beds in the pool area (at an additional charge). Staying at this hotel also grants guests access to the facilities of the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe, a hotel which shares some of its services and facilities. This hotel is one of the very few in the country that boasts the international BLUE FLAG for compliance with the standards required by the non-profit non-governmental organisation the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE). Come and rediscover the marvels the Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only***** hotel has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Barcelo Bavaro Punta Cana
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Punta Cana
- Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Bavaro Beach Resort
- Barcelo Punta Cana Resort
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort Punta Cana