I had an all girls trip last week for my 40th...Punta Cana is so beautiful. The resort was amazing. Only two things kept it from 4 stars, the food and housekeeping. The food could definitely use some improvement. Please send your creative chefs around the world - it would be a huge investment with the various restaurants you have. I was also disappointed there were no local cuisine found. I had to go off site to get a taste and even that place was a bit touristy. :( Also, would have been nice to eat pool or beach side. :( But we can't bring food out of the restaurants. As for the housekeeping, she came on our 2nd day and replaced our beach towels for us while we were there. After that we didn't run into her and she would not replace our beach towels even though we left them with the other used towels. We would find them on our chairs - dirty. I had to finally seek her down and ask, not once but twice, to replace them. Oh...and drink service at the beach would have been nice too. But I guess that's why the chairs were plenty available.
But overall, this place was amazing. Most the of the staff was so nice. Miguel from the Caribe was especially nice. Thank you for the attention and my bday cake! Also, I came back to the room on my birthday and found a t-shirt and another cake! Thank you for the special attention from the hotel too!! The place is clean! I just loved my vacation in PC (even if the food was pretty bad).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only*****hotel is located on one of the 10 best beaches in the world, in the Punta Cana area of the Dominican Republic. This dreamy hotel has reinvented itself after a complete renovation to become an exclusive hotel for adults only. The hotel offers first class rooms 80% of which are located right on the beachfront. This makes it the most perfect place for a romantic getaway. Enjoy the exquisite range of cuisine on offer at the hotel through the Barcelo All Inclusive Programme with its Caribbean Buffet, Chez Gourmet and La Brisa restaurants; 9 a-la-carte restaurant options: Chez Gourmet (international), La Brisa (Mediterranean), El Coral (fish and seafood), Santa Fe (meat), La Dolce Vita (Italian), Mexico Lindo (Mexican), La Fuente (Spanish), Kyoto (Japanese) and La Comedie (Gourmet - additional charge except for Club Premium guests). Visit the facilities where you can find different options to fill your days: football pitch, tennis court, swimming pool, golf course, water sports, wellness centre, theatre and casino. This exclusive resort set on a virgin beach welcomes you with a cocktail, spoils you with drinks by the pool and offers you a 45 minute hydrothermal circuit, per person once during your stay. There are also 2 massage beds in the pool area (at an additional charge). Staying at this hotel also grants guests access to the facilities of the Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe, a hotel which shares some of its services and facilities. This hotel is one of the very few in the country that boasts the international BLUE FLAG for compliance with the standards required by the non-profit non-governmental organisation the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE). Come and rediscover the marvels the Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only***** hotel has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Barcelo, TravelUp, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Barcelo Bavaro Punta Cana
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Punta Cana
- Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Bavaro Beach Resort
- Barcelo Punta Cana Resort
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort Punta Cana