Myy wife and I just got back and it was great. Here is a quick review of our experience.
1. Reserve Section
Try to get in "reserve" section of hotel Rooms, pool, bar and restaurant less crowded and better service. Those in "reserve" section are aloud to use all facilities but only "reserve" members can use reserve area. Food, pool, restaurant, bar all better due to less people. Really try to get this section. All newer.
We got a bigger room with seperate bedroom and living area. Big bathroom and living area. Bring clock because none in bedroom. Don't use room service because of english barrier.
All great. Food really good. At Gabbi restaurant in 'reserve" section had lobster and caviar along with other great food selections. Favorite restaurants were El Romantico, Ventom and steak house. Need reservations. Get 9:00 seating and show up at 8:30 for seating. It will be available and you get to enjoy more of day. Otherwise they will offer 6;30 seating. You'll still be full from lunch.
Great at reserve and less crowded. Atmosphere awesome. Lots of places to sit and relax. Has swim up bar.
We picked this place because of "free" golf. Plan on losing 6 hours of vacation time. Have to shuttle to course which is aprox 20 min ride. Course really nice and you should play at least once. Cost $35 per person for cart. Crowded and don't forget voucher hotel gives you or they will send you back to hotel to get. We took attitude that can play at home and spend less time doing while can't go to beach this time of year at home!
Lots chairs available. Nice water and waves. Get to beach at 9:00 and grab your chair than go to breakfast. If wait until 11:00 have hard time finding chair.
Bring some $1's and $5's for tipping. Believe me no one refuses a tip. Invest in regular bar tendors and servers. They will remember and take care of you.
Weak and not worth watching. Only good thing was shows are short. Lots of people walked out. Dancing in Lobby area after show very enjoyable and well attended.
Awesome. Great decorations and easy to check in and out. Everyone very helpful.
Some mosquitos around that will bite. Not as bad at beach due to breeze. Bring bug spray. We didn't but will next time.
Top shelf liquor to include single malt scotch and any and all top shelf after dinner drinks. Johnny Black, Stoli, Bombay etc. You won't be dissappointed with choices.
All in all a great experienc and we will return. Best most relaxing vacation I've had in long time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury suites and an exclusive garden villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own casino, an incredible spa for kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 royal service suites and 4 ambassador oceanview suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront garden villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort