My sister and I were fortunate enough to spend 9 days here during the first two weeks of December 2013. From the moment we arrived, we were in awe of the service, the friendliness of the staff and the beauty of the resort. Our concierege, Jose Antonio, was very helpful in answering all of our questions and was always readily available. He referred us to Wander, of Olympus Tours, to schedule all of our off resort trips. Wander gave us excellent ideas of what to do or where to go. He also went above and beyond his job duties to help us out due to the language barrier we would encounter at times with the employees.
Our Junior Deluxe Suite was clean, the food was good, and the signature drink, Paradisus, was to die for! I have to admit we had quite a few of those.
The only down side to this trip was we couldn't get regular good old American unsweet ice tea (and my sister and I are both avid ice tea drinkers) and we could not get wash cloths. Every time we asked for them, we had to explain what they were and them we would get more bath towels. We wound up with 12 towels in our room, and not one single wash cloth.
We have already determined that when we take our families back to Punta Cana, we will be staying at Paradisus. We will just take wash cloths with us and plan on making sun tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumptuous gallery of luxury suites and an exclusive garden villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own casino, an incredible spa for kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 royal service suites and 4 ambassador ocean view suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront garden villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort