Recently visited Paradisus Punta Cana and had a great experience overall. First off no issues with mosquitoes, non in the room, and only a few by the restaurants. Just watch out when your sitting in enclosed areas, have your bug spray on. Open areas are usually windy so you won't find many. Keep you balcony closed and room should be fine. Of the nine people in our group only two people had single bites coming back and no chikungunya. Stayed at their regular garden deluxe room. They are updated to a modern fresh look, double shower heads with marble walls. Beds are comfy and rooms are kept clean with mini fridge stocked daily. Plenty of drawers, closet space, plus iron with iron board and a high powered hair dryer. We had one small issue with the ac not cooling as we would like on the first day and we were immediately switched rooms with no hassle. The service from the different hotel staff we encountered is friendly and courteous. All shows we're great,The entertainers are amazing, but we especially loved the Michael Jackson show!!! Beach is amazing as well, waves get a little rough on windy days but if you catch a calm day you could spend the whole day in that lovely beach. Drinks are as expected not on the strong side but they have reason for that. After all it is a family oriented hotel. If you ask for more alcohol though they will comply. There's fast food served daily by the main pool. Main pool is gorgeous offering daily music and entertainment. Main pool bar offers food besides their open bar, consist of Hot dogs, burgers fries and chicken. Buffets are ok but they are the only reason we didn't give a perfect score. Naos and Gabi beach are the two main buffets which offer variety but they need to switch it up on different days plus a couple of the family members did get tummy sickness, might be their need to cook at such large amounts and so fast that some of the food may loose quality. Still not everyone got sick so it could've been certain foods. I would choose to eat at Gabi beach better than Naos, but just reserve at the a la carte restaurants at night to have a better food experience. Servers are great though they tend to all your needs. No complaints at all with hotel staff. Last but not least the kids zone is amazing with the kiddy pool and entertainment room. I had a blast reading stories to my girls there. The kids human slingshot is also amazing, my girls had a blast there. Hotel is very big expect to ride their mini trains to get places. But no worries they come quick and have plenty of stops all over the grounds. Once again amazing hotel, amazing staff, great food but must be managed a bit better. Overall a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury suites and an exclusive garden villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own casino, an incredible spa for kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 royal service suites and 4 ambassador oceanview suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront garden villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort