I have to admit that after reading some of the reviews I was little worried about our upcoming vacation at the Paradisus. I kept telling myself, everyone has a different opinion and go with the majority, but still in the back of my mind..... We just got back last night from our trip. We checked in on 6/27 and out on 7/4/06. Well, if you have a trip planned here, just throw your worries out the window, it was more than I ever imagined. From the minute you walk into the pond lined, living green lobby until you look out at the incredible blue ocean you are in Heaven. The grounds are beautiful, the staff very friendly, the pool and ocean like a picture post card! It is their "off season" so lots of chairs to find around the pool or beach, even if you don't roll out of your room until noon as we often did. The casino was small, but not as small as cruise ships, so bigger than I expected. We never left the resort. Just lounged around, met people, read books and enjoyed our little piece of the Paradisus. I have been on several cruises, traveled to Hawaii, Mexico, Bahamas, and numerous other places and this is the best of all. We did not do the Royal Service as we had 3 rooms we were paying for, but possibly if I was paying for just one room - it may be worth it, just hard to say without experiancing it. We were very happy with the average service. Only one time, late at night (3:00 a.m.), did we have trouble getting room service, but we did finally get through. The food was very good, but you are not going to please everyone. The good thing, if you don't like it, order something else, or go to another restaurant!!! Lots of food to chose from. We definately going back and soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the unpretentious luxury of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. An extraordinary island retreat offering a super balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture, featuring indigenous organic materials like raw coral and exotic hardwoods, houses an impossibly sumtuous gallery of luxury suites and an exclusive garden villa. All-inclusive and all encompassing, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is an ocean front playground for all ages. Tennis, championship golf, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a magnificent array of restaurants, our own casino, an incredible spa for kids, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and personal world-class service all seamlessly unite to deliver you the relaxing, romantic, carefree, fun-filled experience of a lifetime. The resort features 688 oversized suites including 143 royal service suites and 4 ambassador oceanview suites, plus a one-of-a-kind oceanfront garden villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Paradisus Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort