we have stayed at the bavaro princess 7 times ,usually april/may and once in december.we go back year after year and look forward to april 2013....to return to what we call home away from home and we look forward to seeing the staff who we consider family. we enjoy everything there..so if the room isnt ready when we arrive ...we sit in the lobby and have a drink and relax ,the vacation has started and we dont have to be anywhere for 14 days!!!!!
we have taken many photos over the years and have them developed and do our very best to give them to the staff who are in the photos,when we return the following year.we appreciate the long hours,the hard work and the effort each staff member puts in to make our vacation so very peaceful and enjoyable.
we have observed on far too many occasions ,how rude some people are to the staff....think about this.....when you are in your home towns/cities or villages and dare I say the majority are not in a third world ...do you act this way in your local super market or shopping centre or restaurant... if so stay home !!!! I cant believe the complaints about walking from the beach to the lobby....it is a 12 minute walk!!!! the food.....there are approx 40-50 places to eat in our home town ...guess what I dont like some of the food....so I dont eat there.....same thought process for the bavaro..... what I do eat I enjoy very much and have never had a problem with sickness. bottom line here folks, treat others as you wish to be treated..... please and thank you go along way.....and here at home we tip for just about everything,unless it is absolutely terrible .....so we tip when we are away. we have travelled in many countries that dont speak our language, and we do the best we can...but never do we take it out on the people whom we are speaking to.
so to all of our bavaro family...we miss you and pray for your families and yourselves,god bless
danilo,claribel,miquel,francis, francia,rosaria,lionel leonardo,patrick,pastaman,and so many more
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bavaro Princess, situated in the Dominican Republic in an area renowned for its incomparable beauty, the quality of the sand and the clarity of the water on the famous Bavaro Beach. Accommodation at this prestigious resort more than meets the expectations of the most demanding of customers.136 splendid Platinum Suites, 16 Honeymoon Spa Suites, 82 functional Junior Suites, or the 572 spacious and fully equipped Bungalow Suites, provide the ideal added value to enjoy an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavaro Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Punta Cana
- Hotel Bavaro Princess
- Punta Cana Bavaro Princess Hotel Resort
- Princess Bavaro
- Bavaro Princess Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess Hotel Dominican Republic
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Princess Hotel Punta Cana