I traveled with my sister & her 2 children, age 15 & 8. We flew Spirit Airlines out of Chicago to Ft. Lauderdale to Punta Cana. Great flight times for values, unfortunately the seat assignments is a joke. From our arrival at Club Med to departure, we received professional service, helpfulness, and a great attitude from the staff. Both kids really enjoyed the Mini Clubs for their ages, experienced everything that they had to offer & made new friends. I enjoyed a back massage at the L'Occtaine Spa & the Spa associates were very nice, my sister & children did an extra excursion of snorkeling and had a great time also. We really enjoyed meeting several of the GOs including Devin in the Mini Club & Nancy in reception. These ladies were excellent in their positions & Customer Service. The food was good & always good choices. I would suggest with the hotter months, they pull in some more cool air for one of the two dining rooms after a hot day in the sun. Saturnino in the restaurant managing was always very welcoming. I wish there would have been an email heads up on the theme nights/color nights ahead to better prepare our wardrobe packing. The beach is phenomenal & the pool for the regular guests is great also. We do not speak French or Spanish but we were able to communicate any requests we had just fine. A smile with your request goes along way for those travelling who do not speak the language but most of the employees do speak English. I would recommend a weeks vacation here to any family for fun, sun & relaxation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Dominican Republic in this all-inclusive family resort, designed over a long white-sand beach, considered to be the finest in the world. Travel to Club Med Punta Cana with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in this resort which flourishes beside a lagoon surrounded by magnificent grove of coconut palms. Fun moments filled with memories await your kids at Club Med world-famous children's clubs with dedicated activities and sports for children and teenagers from morning to evening, for each age group, and all coordinated by qualified and enthusiastic professionals. This newly redesigned resort has something for everyone, with amenities such as: Baby Club Med™*, a new Spa* with private pool access, exclusive private Oceanfront Family Suites, new dedicated programs for Mini Club Med™ including Le Petit Tennis(R), circus school and Baby Gym(R), Passworld for teens, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Club Med
- Club Med Dominican Republic