My family and I recently stayed at this location. We were extremely dissapointed! After the second day my son came down with the stomach bug that was traveling across the resort. We took him to the imfirmary and found out that he was not alone. Then our camera was taken from our room. We were left without a camera for our vacation!
Then my daughter caught the bug.....When we came home my some was still sick and my husband also came down with an extremely bad case of it....He is now on anti-biotics...and our doctors have said this bacteria infection is from poor food handlings...he missed a whole week of work! Something is definitely wrong with this place! Too many people got sick during the week of the 27th. The management doesn't seem to care.I would not recommend this to anyone. We looked forward to this trip. It's unfortunate we all got sick.More