“Rotovirus??”

Ranked #44 of 111 Hotels in Punta Cana
nyc
“Rotovirus??”
Reviewed 6 April 2009

I was hoping this wouldn't happen to me but I did get a TERRIBLE vomiting bug and went to their infirmary where they treated me effectively with IV and medications. I had to pay the extra $250 on my bill because of this and it ruined the rest of my stay. It was either a bad shellfish allergy ,or the Rotovirus bug which seems to be a problem outbreak there and in France(Google it). Since its mostly French guests this is a problem. I noticed A LOT of adults and children using their fingers instead of tongs to handle the food which was really gross and disappointing given the issue of outbreaks. This is an all buffet resort so if you have any type of food allergies beware. Language barriers can be an issue at times and can be frustrating. The GOs with the kids were A plus. The mini club was like a summer camp. The kids can go on a catamaran, take archery, circus, theater, etc. Bring lots of extra sunscreen, hats, and sun shirts for the kids. The sun is strong. It will cost you $20 to buy sunscreen at the store. Also, bring your own medications b/c they don't sell tylenol, diaper rash, medications, at their store for some reason. You can get it at their infirmary for free but what a pain. Since its mostly French, remember that its customary for the women to bath topless, and smoking is allowed in ALL public areas. It is a very laid back and gentle European feel which can be a nice alternative to the rush of the American way. It was nice to be away from Americans BUT at times felt disorganized. All excursions cost extra money. Spa/hot rocks massage was very nice but expensive. Some GO's did complain to us about working too much. They only get 1 day off per week. The pool was large enough for all to use, and enough swim space for little ones too. Beach too had plenty of chairs. Overall, it was a good experience and a beautiful spot. No waves, clear water, so easy swimming. Private beach w/lots of security so no hassles. Felt safe. My 11 year old son had total freedom to wander all day w/ new friends and loved it. No tipping, no wallets so that's relaxing in itself. The grounds were IMMACULATE. My room had minor problems. Reception could be friendlier. We didn't receive the warm reception when we first arrived that maybe you get on charter flights. Also, mosquitos! Bring repellent for night time.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (676)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
toronto
Reviewed 31 March 2009

We're from Toronto & this was our second trip to a beach resort with our two kids 6 & 9 who can be very difficult to travel with. Both trips have been to Club Med Punta Cana & we can't say enough about what a positive & balanced experience it was again this time for all concerned in our family.

Read our comments further down below from our first stay a year ago in March 2008, & just add to it that: 1) the resort has significantly upgraded many of the rooms, the main restaurant & the outdoor lounge & bar areas, & 2) that the food was even better this year (we thought it was great last year, they have just added a noticeable bit more diversity, spice & upscale presentation to it). Jean-Benoit (village Chief) & Yann (leisure & activity director) are terrific hosts & were always available & responsive if we needed assistance.

Also add to it two things we'd note that we were just a touch put off by this year: 1) We elected not to buy the roundtrip airport transfers with our hotel package because its only US$15-$20 for to or from the airport. when we were checking out we noticed an approx US50 charge on our bill & when we asked what it was for they said for airport transfer for our return (eg they tried to charge us $50 for a trip to the airport we didn't ask for & that we could have taken for $15). We said 'no way' -- take it off, we just want a taxi. They were quick to take it off but found it a bit slippery that they added it on in the first place, especially at that rate, without asking or telling us. 2) The second thing would be the water bottles: they give you two or three blue 1L Dannon bottles gratsi in your room when you arrive & you're supposed to refill them (simple & fair enough, & good for the environment). They also leave a couple of the white $5 each Evian water bottles in your room. They didn't tell us or anyone we met that you won't get more blue ones so please refill the ones that are in your room at the start. We met several people that weren't very happy with the add-on's to their bill for more drinking water bottles. They said it was an oversight they didn't mention it on check in but just be aware…

Bottom line: pretty much everything about the trip to Club Med Punta Cana (CMPC) exceeded our expectations. Nothing went wrong & nothing disappointed. We'll be back next year for March break for sure.

When we arrived at the Punta Cana airport we went right to the little Club Med desk in the arrival lobby. There was no line & we were warmly welcomed by a delightful young lady who immediately had a professional driver take us & our baggage in a new air conditioned van directly to CMPC. No waiting, no busses, no stops along the way at other properties, no taxi hassles, etc.

What's very nice about CMPC & which we'd read about in other reviews is that the property is only 10 minutes or so from the airport (most of the other Punta Cana properties are much further) yet you really never hear planes at the resort. We met some people at the airport on the return whose hotel was an hour long van drive to get to...

When we got to the property at 8:00 pm there was almost no wait at the check in desk. A cold drink was offered. All of our keys were in order & we were quickly checked in, given our keys & bracelets & taken to our room.

Our room was one of the ones which hadn't yet been renovated -- but we knew this when we had made the reservation & it was perfectly fine. Good news was that it was in the original part of the property & was thus very central & close to everything (pool, beach, in between both restaurants, etc) which we found really convenient. in fact, our 'garden view' room had a terrific view of palm trees & the ocean. The room layout was great for a family of four in that the master had a queen bed for mom & dad in a room separated by double doors (locking ;-) from the separate sitting room (which had two large couches which easily converted to sleeping beds in the eve for the two kids). the room had a tv with a good selection of US TV stations (if that's what you're into on a beach vacation...) as well as a mini fridge, lots of fresh water bottles that were replaced every day, a separate wash & shower room from the toilet room. Two very large closets with plenty of shelves & hanger room, & an in room safe. The room was essentially like having a junior suite with a separate bedroom. all the outlets are 110 AC US style so no adapters needed. Perfect for us. The only downside -- & its a very small deal -- of the location of the property is that the sun sets on the other side of the island so there are great sunsets (I hear...) & the sunset time is really pretty & peaceful but you don't actually see it set into the ocean.

One of the primary reasons we selected this property was for the kids club (aka mini club). It was terrific in all respects. everything that many of the other postings say about how the GOs (gracious organizers) work so hard & genuinely care so much for the kids is all true & then some. they make the kids feel totally welcome the second they arrive & then proceed to entertain, comfort, coach, joke with, swim with, sing with, sail with, & eat with them for the next week. Never did we see a GO that looked tired, bored, disgusted or angry. They are incredibly disarming & comforting, most have been there at least a couple of years, & we saw few if any kids -- whether they were 3 or 12 -- that weren't having a blast. In the first two days alone of mini club, my 8 year old boy had done sea kayaking, swimming (3x per day), archery, soccer, basketball, catamaran, etc. We'd drop them off at 8:45 or 9:00 after breakfast. Sometimes we'd grab them for lunch with us but often they have lunch with their group. We'd pick them up at 5;30, have a family swim (while mom 7 dad had a cocktail) at the main pool (which is huge & well spread out) & then we'd shower for dinner. at 7:15 we'd either dine as a family or we'd let the kids dine with their groups -- their choice (about half the time we ate together). After dinner around 8:15 there was always a show -- half or more of which the kids participated in & most of which were actually entertaining (often in a silly way that the parents easily got through with a cocktail but always in a way the kids liked). By 9:15 or so the kids were passed out in bed with a smile on their faces.

During the day mom & dad spent most of the time reading books & napping under palm trees on the beach. The beach actually very big (there's the main beach to the right & then a whole other wide open expanse to the left of the sailing center which we found quiet & peaceful even when the club was at full capacity. the beach is along a bay which is protected by an outer reef no matter how windy or rough the sea (we heard of some other properties that had to close their beach for a couple of days when it was particularly windy but we didn't have a problem at CMPC). The beach was always kept clean & the sand was the powder white you'd hope for in the Caribbean, & it seemed like there was always a terrific breeze which was just enough to keep the edge off of the heat when at the beach or pool.

There were plenty of adult activities including snorkeling, wind surfing, sailing, snorkeling, volleyball, archery, bocce pool aerobics, scenic power walking, etc, etc. There was no pressure at all to participate in any of them & it was easy to relax without a bunch of noise, but there was plenty to do if you got bored. We were there for a full week & never left the property other than to go out into the ocean.

There were two restaurants. One is enclosed & air conditioned (& move central) & one is more open & right on the beach. You can dine at either & the food is essentially the same. the food is buffet & not a la carte. For us with impatient little kids this was perfect. if you want a quiet romantic five star a la carte dinner, don’t go to CMPC. If you have kids & want to balance ease & their tastes with your own enjoyment, this was a perfect compromise. The food was frankly better then we expected. Given that about 40% of the guests were French (with another ~40% Canadian, ~15% American, & ~5% 'other') they wouldn't stay in business if it wasn't. There were always a wide selection of great fish & chicken dishes. The fruits & vegies were plentiful & we ate them all with no problems. The cantaloupe melon & mango were as sweet as we've ever had in the world. The breads were amazing (though we caution you that addiction to the white chocolate bread is a common & dangerous phenomenon...). The different themes each night introduced enough variety so you didn't get tired of the food over the course of the week. There's also a beach grill that's open starting at 3:00 that has burgers, sandwiches, fruit salad, etc in case you nap through or decide to skip lunch.

The grounds are impeccably maintained & are very green (compliments of a sprinkler & irrigation system they activate at night). They also fumigate the property late every night so the mosquito issue is pretty much non-existent except in a few brightly lit spots in the early evening.

If you have small or medium kids & want to get away to a tropical beach easily accessible from the eastern US or Canada & with an all inclusive club & with plenty of organized activities (with safe & thoughtful supervision) to keep the kids busy all day while you relax under a coconut tree, this is as fine a choice as we could ever imagine.

Des Moines
Reviewed 23 March 2009

It is difficult to meaningfully add to the comprehensive reviews immediately below, but since I read so many negative reviews prior to my trip, I thought I should put in my two cents here. First, before getting into specifics, I feel compelled to emphasize that we (my 7 yr-old daughter and I) had none of what I will call the "French issues" so often described in these reviews. We loved that the resort was full of diverse guests -- mostly French, Canadian and American, but with some German and Latin Americans thrown in. We didn't feel that we had substandard level of service due to the fact that our first language is English v. French. And I was impressed at the ease at which GO's managed 2-3 languages at a time. We had a few bad service events, but frankly, I chalk that up to the all-inclusive atmosphere and the fact that its not the Four Seasons or Ritz -- nothing related to our "American-ness"! I do happen to speak fluent Spanish (but not French), but I don't think this was the "secret" to our good experience. I don't like to sound harsh, but will reiterate what another poster said below -- do not travel to a country where the spoken language is not English if you want an "English-only" environment.

More specifics -- 1) This is a beautiful resort with a gorgeous beach, pool and open air bar/sitting area (Cielo); 2) The kids club was beyond all my expectations. My 7 yr-old daughter is a "momma's girl" and not a big fan of spending time apart. She didn't even take to the Disney Cruise kids club that much, and that is supposed to be great. But she loved the Mini Club Med, although she only spent mornings there, as we jointly decided that we would have our own time in the a.m.'s and then spend each afternoon together. The kids GO's were just fantastic -- so fun, funny and caring. And contrary to many previous comments, my experience was that they all were fluently trilingual, and made a special effort to include everyone, regardless of first language; 3) the fitness classes in the a.m. were really pretty good -- not typical "resort-style" mild cardio for ladies that lunch. The cardio-boxing class in particular was great; 4) spa is beautiful, although the prices are somewhat high (unless you are from NYC or similar); 5) the rooms are simple, but clean, roomy and modern -- they fit the bill for us, particularly since we only were there for about 1-2 non-sleeping hours per day; 6) apart from the restaurants (which did get chaotic at times), the resort never seemed crowded or overrun with people -- and we were there during prime spring break time; and 7) this is a fabulous place for a single parent to vacation with children.

A few negatives: 1) No, the food isn't spectacular, and sometimes its downright mediocre, but it met my expectations for an AI. AI's are not known for fine wine and food...period. If you want that experience, choose something besides an AI; 2) the service at the beachside snack bar (Celeste I believe) is particularly bad -- and its the only place where I had some encounters with rude staff; and 3) I didn't think the excursion choices were all that great, and seemed expensive. But this is more an issue with the Punta Cana location than Club Med itself. PC is not that convenient for off-resort sightseeing. But I knew that prior to going, and we were there for a beach/water vacation. Still, its worth noting that this is a negative for some as compared to Mexican Riviera or even other Caribbean island resorts.

2 Thank Tigregirl
Ottawa
Reviewed 20 March 2009

From beginning to end the trip was great.

My 3 kids (daughter 15, sons 13 & 11) left on US Air from Montreal...not being used to US carriers, I wasn't expecting the "checked baggage" charge. I fly mostly Canadian flights that have movies or TV, this flight had neither. The airline personnel were freindly and professional.

Arriving at Club Med was great. Greeted by one of the G.O.s checked in promtly, then off to the beach. We arrived on Thursday pm, Friday and Saturday were mostly family days and then I barely saw the kids. They quickly found friends either through the teen club or just hanging out. The kids participated in a bunch of the activities; the two younger ones were still drawn to the beach most often.

There is a great variety of food in the two restaurants and we didn't get tired of the choices during the week.

There is lots of stuff for the adults to do as well, from relaxing at the beach to participating in the trapeze from 4-6 pm each day. This was definately my highlight! The staff at the circus area are all super.

I read reviews prior to having gone and was somewhat concerned about getting a GI bug but none of us had any problems.

There's lots to do at the club and I highly recommend it. This is a great for families.

Shanghai Region, China
Reviewed 18 March 2009

Just back from our second fabulous stay at Club Med Punta Cana. Already wishing that everything at home was as close as the beach there and as beautiful... I would go back tomorrow if I could!!!

This post will have many child-centric comments for visitors with young children. My child is two and participated in the PetitClub section of the resort’s MiniClub.

Key selling points for this club for us in 2008 – and that remained very important to us for our trip back this year – included:
- Proximity to the airport. We did not want a long airport transfer once we landed with our little one. The resort is literally 10 minutes away by taxi bus. (All vehicles we’ve seen have AC.) It’s very important to note that although the resort is close to the airport, you do NOT hear any airplanes (although you might see one occasionally).
- Child friendly atmosphere at a nice resort. We didn’t want to go to a really upscale resort where we would be pariahs with our small child. What we encountered were many families and also couples without children on vacation in an environment that welcomes children. On the other hand, the resort is large enough that you never feel that you are at a kiddie park. The parents and other adult G.M.s (guests) are very definitely enjoying “adult” vacations, complete with adult sports, drinks, entertainment, and dancing.
- Children’s programming that was clearly defined by age ranges. Some resorts we looked at offered childcare or nannies but it wasn’t always clear from the resort materials how the very small children would be cared for and if the programming was specifically designed for their needs, or if the kids would just be all lumped together with those of different ages and abilities.

I recommend this resort for
- Families with children who can enjoy organized group activities
- Families with children who prefer to stay with parents
- Extended families who want to enjoy time with and without one another on vacation.
- Groups of families who want to travel together (i.e. the parents are friends)
- Single parents who want to enjoy a resort vacation with their child (I would feel very comfortable going by myself)
- Adults without children who don’t mind seeing children periodically who want a FABULOUS beach and who enjoy continuing or trying sports (water or land) or participating in activities with others on vacation

I do not recommend this resort for
- People who plan to go to an all-inclusive and “get their money’s worth” by drinking a lot. G.M.s certainly DO drink and enjoy themselves, but it’s not a binge drinking atmosphere. Drinks are served in bars (you can take them away with you anywhere), and also around the pool at certain times, and wine is available with lunch and dinner, but there are no swim-up bars or beach stand bars as in ‘Cocktail.’

Please note that you do NOT need to speak French or Spanish to enjoy a stay at this resort. It helps if you remain alert to the name tag pins worn by each G.O. displaying country flags that correspond to the language that that employee speaks, and of course it always helps if you make a small effort to say thank you or a greeting in Spanish or French.

Club Med has a strong following of repeat visitors from many countries to their all-inclusive resorts. We did not know anything about the history of Club Med on our first visit to Punta Cana in 2008, and it’s certainly not a requirement to enjoy your stay at this GORGEOUS beach resort, but the curious can learn more about Crazy Signs and other Club Med traditions on the Club Med Planet website.

We visited Punta Cana in March 2008 with our 15-month old, and really looked forward to returning this year now that she is just over two and can participate in the children’s programs that are one of the much-publicized offerings of Club Med Punta Cana. In 2008, we did not use the organized childcare facilities provided by ClubMed, as we signed up too late to get into the limited-space infant care group. This turned out to be a good thing, as our child was not yet in daycare at home, and would have had a difficult adjustment. Once there, however, we did reserve for the babysitting service each afternoon. The same babysitter joined us just prior to naptime, and who stayed with our child through her nap and took her around the grounds and to play at the MiniClub during the afternoon. The babysitters only speak Spanish, but we asked another G.O. (staff member) to help translate specifics for us (care at 15 months is not terribly complicated after all). Our child seemed very happy with the babysitter, and other guests and G.O.s told us where they had seen her being strolled on the grounds.

THIS year we enrolled our now two-year old in the PetitClub program for two and three-year olds at the time we made our reservations. The PetitClub program has an additional fee, but the spaces are not so limited as they are with the infant program.

MiniClub Impressions

Background: Our two-year old is in daycare in the U.S. and is accustomed to being away from her parents and to playing in groups. Other very young children who are not in daycare or who have not yet started nursery school may find the initial separation from mom and dad difficult (it took our own child two weeks to fully settle into the daycare routine in the US). Some parents of these children left their children only part of the day, or did not send them every day. We sent our daughter to the program from Sunday through Friday, and she had an absolutely amazing time. She is still asking for some of the G.O.s now that we are home!!!

OK, now that the disclaimer is out the way -- the MiniClub is AWESOME!!!!!!!! The G.O.s are terrific. They are caring, tolerant, and enthusiastic, and they will do their very best to help your young one take advantage of his or her vacation. Our child is only two, so she was in the “PetitClub.” Some of the awesome PetitClub G.O.s we met in connection with the two-year olds include Diana, Virginie, Emmanuella, Sophie, Gerline, Lilli, Alina, Blanchard, Wilson, Fausto, and Alex. Some of the BabyClub G.O.s we met include Mirlande, Louise, and Kate. I can’t say enough positive things about these folks who are really dedicated to making your child’s stay enjoyable. The G.O.s are all multilingual (primarily English, French, Spanish, but also a few with Italian).

Unlike regular daycare, where children do go outside, but more for "recess", young children in the PetitClub are able to spend a good deal of time in the fresh air and in different parts of the club grounds. Many of the MiniClub play areas are covered in a circus tent-like fashion to block the sun, and the enclosed grounds are fairly extensive. The MiniClub has a variety of pools so that even two-year olds can have a pool experience, and there is also a large covered and gated hut on the beach so super-mobile little ones can play in the sand in a secure manner and avoid the sun. (For older children, the MiniClub includes even better pools, covered small-scale tennis court, and basketball court. Full-size stuff for teens is available in other areas of the resort.) The main parts of the day that resemble standard cold weather climate daycare are snacks, lunch, and nap!

I scanned in children’s programs materials from our stay, such as the MiniClub programming brochures for all ages so you can get an idea of how days are planned for each age group, ranging from babies to 10-year olds. Club Med would do well to provide this parents prior to their arrival, but since they don't, this information as of March 2009 for Punta Cana is available at http://puntacanamom.blogspot.com

The PetitClub G.O.s engaged parents in their children’s vacation experience by inviting parents to pick-up time events such as a Parent Cocktail/Pool Party, Baby Olympics, a PetitClub “Show” (featuring your child on-stage in costume), and an end-of-week all-MiniClub celebration that was a little like a large birthday party (with snacks instead of cake) featuring games, tie-dye, lots of music, and lots of fun. Parents are not obligated to attend any of these, but the events are by no means burdensome, and provide you the opportunity to see the kids in action with their caregivers and for you to get some great photos, too.

The G.O.s are very good about applying sunscreen for young ones and making sure that kids wear hats when outside. Our child is just as pale as before we left (and she is the most fair in all our photos!).

The evening can be an added high point for your child if they can stay up. We are very structured at home, but on vacation we were “bad” parents and let our daughter stay up to see two shows that went well past her normal 7:30 bedtime (we figured she is on vacation, too). Parents can drop their children off with the MiniClub G.O.s to watch these shows or can stay to watch themselves. Our daughter was absolutely enthralled with the Pirates & Princess Show and the Magic Show, post-show dancing and crazy signs, and I think the last evening MiniClub Disco made her stay. We’re home now, and she went right back to her regular schedule without any issues, as there are no “shows” at home!

Some parents complain, quite understandably, that the evening meal is served too late (starting at 7PM) for very young ones. We usually took an extra boxed cereal from the buffet for a late-day snack, and you can always get (cows) milk or juice at the bars, or milk from the 24-hour-access Baby Bottle Room connected to the MiniClub. We also found that the main bar has apple juice in juice boxes, and that the beverage service staff who restocked our minibar also had the same juice boxes.

We did try the Pajama Club (group babysitting in the evening) one evening (we were tired ourselves after full days on the beach, doing water sports, etc.)This was a success for us, and I would try it again in the future. (The really young children go to sleep right away.)

Bottom Line: If you have children and want to enjoy time with them AND by yourself/with your spouse on vacation, and you want your child(ren) to have a blast, I HIGHLY recommend Club Med Punta Cana.

3 Thank SMcChen
Barrington, Rhode Island
Reviewed 17 March 2009

We went to Club Med Punta Cana for 10 days, and it was one of the best vacations we have had yet! My husband and I had been to Club Med in Turks and Caicos (before we had kids!) and loved it then, so we were looking forward to this resort as well. We are in our mid 30s and 40s, and our son is 3, and all of us had a wonderful time.

We enrolled our son in the Petit Club, and he couldn't get enough! The GOs who worked with the children were very warm and welcoming, and seemed genuinely happy to play with little ones all day. At first, I was a little worried that he would be afraid or upset after we dropped him off in the mornings, but thankfully I was wrong. He couldn't wait to get there every day, and would rush thru breakfast in order to get there sooner. There was a little show planned by the GOs on the last Friday of Petit Club, and our son was so proud to be in it. He kept bragging about how he danced in the show -- picture 4 little boys, dressed in shorts and vests with drawn on mustaches, dancing to "Hot Stuff" by Donna Summer! Three of the boys cried, but not ours -- he ran to te front of the stage, grinned hugely, and took many bows -- what a ham! All the GOs knew him, and whenever we walked the grounds, there was someone giving "'Arry" (Harry) a hig five!

My husband and I enjoyed the workout facilities, the excercise classes and the spa. We booked the family suite, which was beautiful. If you have the means, this is definitely worth it -- bigger, luxurious space, in room computer, oceanfront room -- what more could you want?

I feel that I must address all the negative comments about the clientele and staff. Yes, there are many more French-speaking guests and staff members than English speakers. Guess what? CLUB MED IS A FRENCH COMPANY! Additionally, if you don't want to be exposed to other languages and cultures, stay in the States! We know maybe 3 words of French, yet managed to make our needs known sufficiently to staff (since they are all at least trilingual). We even befriended several families from France -- and they all spoke passable English; certainly much better than we spoke French. I speak fluent Spanish, and my husband knows some as well, so dealing with restaurant and housekeeping staff was no problem for us. My advice to the "ugly Americans" leaving unfavorable reviews regarding lanugage barriers: learn some words in the language of the country/region in which you are traveling. The native speakers appreciate it, even if you aren't very good (and it makes you look less xenophobic).

The food was excellent overall, as with any Club Med facility. For those complaining about birds and flies around the buffets -- WE'RE EATING OUTSIDE, ON AN ISLAND! What do you expect? The food stations were well stocked, and replaced promptly at regular intervals. We ate more fresh fruit and veggies than anything else, and never got sick. We did hear of some people coming down with a stomach virus, though. I didn't have any drinks from the bar, as I was 5 months' pregnant at the time, but my husband said the drinks were very good. Additonally, those who complained about the food being all buffet-style clearly never read the description of the facility. The Club Med website is very well put together and full of information. Do your homework before any trip and you won't be disappointed.

All in all, a fantastic vacation for all of us, many great memories were made, and we can't wait to go back. We highly recommend Club Med Punta Cana to all families!

• Stayed November 2008, travelled with family
MAINE
Reviewed 13 March 2009

My family and I recently stayed at this location. We were extremely dissapointed! After the second day my son came down with the stomach bug that was traveling across the resort. We took him to the imfirmary and found out that he was not alone. Then our camera was taken from our room. We were left without a camera for our vacation!
Then my daughter caught the bug.....When we came home my some was still sick and my husband also came down with an extremely bad case of it....He is now on anti-biotics...and our doctors have said this bacteria infection is from poor food handlings...he missed a whole week of work! Something is definitely wrong with this place! Too many people got sick during the week of the 27th. The management doesn't seem to care.I would not recommend this to anyone. We looked forward to this trip. It's unfortunate we all got sick.

5 Thank MaineAlice