We have been to this club before but never this late into the summer. We were somewhat concerned that weather (hurricanes) would be an issue but it was not a factor, after all. We had very little rain and no big storms. It was hot but as expected. We were there for almost two weeks and stayed in the Tiara suites for the second year in a row. For us with two teens, having the extra space and amenities is very worthwhile. The suites are ocean front, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, concierge service, private infinity pool with bar...very nice. We very much enjoy the Club Med experience. The food is good, the staff is friendly, there is plenty to do. Both of our kids made friends through the teen club and had a great time. Fabian, the head GO of Passworld (teen club) was absolutely great...making every effort to get the kids to socialize and have a good time. We found that last summer, that effort was somewhat lacking on the part of the GOs, so... much better experience this year. Really, no complaints about anything else. We played tennis, kayaked, snorkeled, windsurfed, trapeze, zumba, etc. Highly recommend a spa treatment. The beach barbeques are nice. We have never been disappointed in our Club Med vacation (we've been on quite a few) One factor about coming to CM late July/early August is that the great majority of GMs are European (mostly French). If that is of concern, then I would suggest coming earlier in the summer, when there is more of a mix...If this would be your fist time to CM, DR, the beach is gorgeous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Dominican Republic in this all-inclusive family resort, designed over a long white-sand beach, considered to be the finest in the world. Travel to Club Med Punta Cana with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in this resort which flourishes beside a lagoon surrounded by magnificent grove of coconut palms. Fun moments filled with memories await your kids at Club Med world-famous children's clubs with dedicated activities and sports for children and teenagers from morning to evening, for each age group, and all coordinated by qualified and enthusiastic professionals. This newly redesigned resort has something for everyone, with amenities such as: Baby Club Med™*, a new Spa* with private pool access, exclusive private Oceanfront Family Suites, new dedicated programs for Mini Club Med™ including Le Petit Tennis(R), circus school and Baby Gym(R), Passworld for teens, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Club Med
- Club Med Dominican Republic