We stayed at the riu Macau from the 31st of August until the 11th of September ! Simply one of the best holidays we have had , all the staff were awesome couldn't do enough to make our stay relaxing and enjoyable , the rooms were very clean and spacious the food was fantastic always something I liked and I am a really fussy eater the bar staff made any cocktail I wanted even if not on there menu ! I loved the fact the staff treated everyone the same regardless of tipping (I'm not saying don't tip because I feel they deserved every tip we gave) we didn't watch any shows as it's not our thing so I couldn't comment on the entertainment ! The optics in the room was a really good touch and never ran dry :) all in all we had a very relaxing holiday without any stress ! We will defenatly be returning to this resort we loved it !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. * Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. * Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana