I stayed with my boyfriend for 1 week. Everything was excellent. Special THANK YOU TO: ANA MARIA, FRANCISCO (reception),
VICTOR( restaurant waiter),
JOSE(room service- mini bar guy)
And to everyone else, we've really enjoyed during whole stay.
The room we were in 3301, 3rd floor, amazing large balcony with beautiful garden view plus every day we could see the sunset amazing.
Also good experience and enjoyable trips: saona, we also saw dolphins, we could of touch the star fish, and do snorkelling ;-)))
Everything just EXCELLENTE!!!
Recommend to everyone ;-)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. * Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. * Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana