Spent two weeks in the hotel in june .rooms were ok ,not smelly at all ,beds fine not damp .ac worked well ,room service brilliant !nice a clean ,only bad point bath needs re-
masticing .maid service was fine ,nice towel animals for the kids to see .
food in the hotel was brill ,from breakfast to diner . steak house food good but hot in the evenings , krystal was cool & trendy ,very romantic by the beach .
more important beer was good ,cocktails a bit sweet ,but would mix ur drink for you ,bar staff around the pool were very good .
no holiday tummy for any of us or any of our friends ,we met a very good sign of a
clean hotel .entertainment hit a miss ,but kids enjoyed it .
Pablo was very good ,kids loved him .
Beach was lovely good sailing fun ,nice sand .
all in all very good stay ,home now but wish i could order just one more club sandwich!
hee hee I love my job !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Arena Gorda Beach in Punta Cana. * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. * Within the Riu Resort, along with the Riu Palace Punta Cana, Riu Palace Bavaro, Riu Naiboa and the ClubHotel Riu Bambu. * The Splash Water World will be opened from 1st November 2016 * 3-storey building. Colonial style architecture. * Surrounded by 30,000 m2 / 36,000 sq. yards of palm groves alongside the beach. 50 km / 31 miles from Higey. 200 m / 660 ft. from Caribbean Street. 30 km / 19 miles from Punta Cana Int'l. Airport. * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Macao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Macao Hotel Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Macao Punta Cana
- Riu Palace Punta Cana
- Rui Palace Punta Cana