We just got back from a week away at the Dreams Palm Beach Resort and it was fabulous! We went to get married with 8 other people. The resort is the perfect size. It had all the amenities you need and they were all close by no matter where on the resort you were.
Wedding - I would highly recommend this resort to anyone looking to have a destination wedding. Although our wedding was small we saw many large weddings when we were there and they were beautiful as well. Our wedding coordinator, Julie, was AMAZING! She was very thorough, organized and personable. Our experience planning was completely stress free and easy. All of the ladies in the group went to the spa to have hair and makeup done on the day of the wedding. They had a room for us all to be together and Rosa was fabulous!! Our photographer, Gaston, was based out of the hotel and did a fantastic job! He had a lot of plans for us as soon as he met us and was very open to all of our ideas. The pictures he took were beautiful and he had them ready for us to take when we left for home!
Food - The food at this resort was very good! Among our group we believe that they have the best food of any all inclusive resort anywhere! The buffet was very tasty, well taken care of and always fresh. The staff in the buffet were very friendly and helpful. The A La Carte restaurants were delicious and we would all highly recommend all of them especially the Japanese!!
Rooms - We decided to upgrade our room at the resort and it was the best decision ever! We upgraded to the honeymoon suite and to the preferred club. There were so many perks with this that it was completely worth every penny.
Beach - the beach was beautiful and had the softest white sand we ever felt. Although there are. It many resorts on this beach you could walk beyond them safely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand beach and lush gardens, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana boasts 500 spacious rooms and ample suites surrounded by swaying palm trees and views of endless blue waters stretching to the horizon - the perfect setting in paradise. Take advantage of all the unlimited luxury activities Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana has to offer. Swim, sail, snorkel or windsurf in the turquoise Caribbean, enjoy fine a-la-carte dining, sip favorite cocktails at one of our bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Occidental Allegro Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental
- Sunscape Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Dreams Palm Beach
- Punta Cana Allegro