“Best dinner in Punta Cana”
Review of Acentos Bistro

Acentos Bistro
Ranked #58 of 300 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City
“Best dinner in Punta Cana”
Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this place after eating at our resort's restaurants all week. Our hotel concierge was nice enough to recommend it after we said we wanted to try something else. This place beat all of the restaurants at Tortuga Bay hands down!

It's small but cute (cozy is how my wife described it). We sat inside but there is a small dining patio outside if the weather is nice. My wife ordered the shrimp appetizer and lobster ravioli. I had the chorizo appetizer and veal saltimbocca. I will say the chorizo tasted as if it had just been flown over from Madrid. The veal was accompanied by a pigeon pea remoulade which was tasty, and I don't normally like veggies. Both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our meals, and the best was yet to come...the absolutely stunningly decadent chocolate fondant! We shared one, and though I have a big appetite, I was stuffed at the end of our meal. Stuffed but completely satisfied. To top it all off, the entire bill was about a third of what we were paying at Tortuga Bay.

This is our first visit to PC but hopefully not our last, and we will definitely be returning to the bistro again!

Toronto, Canada
“Great Dinner, Owner was great”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Several families all descended on the restaurant with 9 kids all under 6 who basically tore the place apart. The staff handled it beautifully and just went with it. The food was great. Nicely prepared and well executed. I was expecting much less and it delivered. Thanks again. Good value, don't miss this stop.

Visited March 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Tiny but terrific”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We had a delicious romantic dinner tucked into the corner of this very small establishment. There was a large, noisy group occupying the rest of the space, but it really didn't detract from the experience.

• Visited July 2012
Rye, New York
“Small but good”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Liked the appetizer linguini with clams but my skirt steak had too much salt. It is definitely worth another visit. It is a tiny place but it has a nice bistro feeling atmosphere.

Visited February 2013
Morristown, New Jersey
“Two best dinners in Punta Cana in 8 days”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Great owner with superb food. We ate at Tortuga Bay for 6 of the eight nights but probably should have eaten at Acentos Bistros 3 more nights. Service levels were high and food quality and diversity was great, I had Veal on night which was fabulous. Nice active mall area with lots of dining choices and activities. Very safe and comfortable. Don't miss this opprotunity.

• Visited February 2013