“Best food in Punta Cana”
Review of Acentos Bistro

Acentos Bistro
Ranked #58 of 300 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best food in Punta Cana”
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

We dined here tonight (5/25/13) and was pleasantly surprised. It is quite small, but very cute and intimate. We each had salads, the spicy village sale, which was well prepared and deliciously spicy! The other sale ordered was the pear and Roquefort salad, which turned out to be huge and the best salad I have had world wide! It was delicious and could have served as my meal. Since we we not overly hungry, we both ordered the Ascentos Burger. Not your usual burger! 12 oz. of pure Angus cooked just the way we ordered. It was tender, tasty and more than enough! Served with a side of arugula, one would have been ample for both of us. The gravy (or sauce) enhanced the taste of the meat. It was awesome! Would go back there every time we are here.

Visited May 2013

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Excellent Bistro, gourmet, excellent location, excellent for romantic dinner and awesome gourmet experience”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We went for dining on Sunday April 28, 2013, and we had an AWESOME experience at Acentos Bistro.
This was THE SECOND TIME!! we returned there in less than a year; the place is very nice, specially if you can reserve outside, I prefered the scenic, outside, romantic and quiet chill out dinner.
We asked for the Portobello Entree, the Bouef a la Bourguignon with Basmati, the Tuna Steak with camembert shiitake mushroom and teriyaki sauce, (awesome and very recommendable) and for the Chocolate fondant for desert (this desert is heaven!! the best fondant in the DR). Perfect it was all perfect. Everything matched at perfection: Good Service + Ambiance + chiill music + quiet environment + outside Seating and scenic view + nice climate and delicious Crianza wine.
I strongly recommend to visti this place. For me: the best dining and eating gourmet place in Punta Cana (there is not other like it, and trust me, I have tried a lot over there, including the ones inside the resort and inside Capcana..)
Excellent experience. I will defnitley come back next long weekend!

• Visited April 2013
Montclair, New Jersey
“Good and ... So Not Good”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Tiny little bistro in mall adjacent to Tortuga Bay Resort. My daughter's meal was just right -- simple flank steak and fries. My husband and I tried a crabmeat with coconut curry. While we were waiting, we heard banging in the kitchen. Turns out, it was the cook smashing the crab into little tiny pieces that were stirred into the curry. I couldn't eat it, with all the tiny sharp crab shell bits coated in sauce...Still mystified if the dish was meant to be served this way or not!

Visited April 2013
New York City
“Best dinner in Punta Cana”
Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this place after eating at our resort's restaurants all week. Our hotel concierge was nice enough to recommend it after we said we wanted to try something else. This place beat all of the restaurants at Tortuga Bay hands down!

It's small but cute (cozy is how my wife described it). We sat inside but there is a small dining patio outside if the weather is nice. My wife ordered the shrimp appetizer and lobster ravioli. I had the chorizo appetizer and veal saltimbocca. I will say the chorizo tasted as if it had just been flown over from Madrid. The veal was accompanied by a pigeon pea remoulade which was tasty, and I don't normally like veggies. Both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our meals, and the best was yet to come...the absolutely stunningly decadent chocolate fondant! We shared one, and though I have a big appetite, I was stuffed at the end of our meal. Stuffed but completely satisfied. To top it all off, the entire bill was about a third of what we were paying at Tortuga Bay.

This is our first visit to PC but hopefully not our last, and we will definitely be returning to the bistro again!

Toronto, Canada
“Great Dinner, Owner was great”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Several families all descended on the restaurant with 9 kids all under 6 who basically tore the place apart. The staff handled it beautifully and just went with it. The food was great. Nicely prepared and well executed. I was expecting much less and it delivered. Thanks again. Good value, don't miss this stop.

Visited March 2013